Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107999
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9213
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8762
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14355
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425635
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3842
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 533
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 723
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227558
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119713
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6998
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310586
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[SOLVED] HP d530 CMT microcode addition
#21
(03-12-2016, 01:25 PM)Towncivilian Wrote: Looks like that should work as well, thanks for the links.

My modified BIOS with proper microcode for my P4 Extreme Edition 3.2ghz chip is flashed and it works, no microcode error during POST anymore.

Thank you for your assistance, DeathBringer!

I would like to dig from the dust this theme.I have the same problem with D530 motherboard with P4 EE 3,2 Ghz with the same microcode error.I update the board with the last bios 2.50 and last microcode update 1.09A.How can I add microcode for P4EE 3,2 in the files in update rom pack?which file must be modified to add this microcode



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#22
mak11
Attach TXT report of CPU-Z with your "P4 EE 3,2 Ghz".
find
quote
#23
(09-09-2017, 03:21 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: mak11
Attach TXT report of CPU-Z with your "P4 EE 3,2 Ghz".

Hi deathbringer,I atach what You ask,You can see it!!I need your assistance to resolve the microcode error during the bios test.In windows cpuz see it right!which file  Could I edit in the rom pack diskette to add microcode for SL7AA P4 and where I can get it!!thanks for the help


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.txt   cpuz.txt (Size: 38.07 KB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#24
1. Find the file with name cpu00000f25_plat00000004_ver0000002b_date20040811.bin.
2. Rename it to PEP.DAT
3. Make DOS USB-stick (e.g, by Rufus).
4. Download the modded version of CHECKUP7 and unzip it to this DOS USB-stick.
5. Replace the file PEP.DAT on DOS USB-stick with new one (from p.2).
6. Boot form prepared DOS USB-stick.
7. Make & post  a photo of the screen with results.
find
quote
#25
where I must find this line

cpu00000f25_plat00000004_ver0000002b_date20040811.bin

from the cpuz ?
find
quote
#26
Try this one - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5mWzL...WNMNHpNVGs
find
quote
#27
(09-11-2017, 04:24 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: Try this one - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5mWzL...WNMNHpNVGs

ok thanks for that,tommorow I will do it and write quickly what I done with screen shots!!
find
quote
#28
Hi DeathBringer,nothing happened

I made this bootable flash,update uttility run and look what telling me? any idea for adding microde?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#29
Well, Try to flash my mod of BIOS v2.50
find
quote
#30
(09-12-2017, 12:22 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: Well, Try to flash my mod of BIOS v2.50

Hello DeathBringer

It works,I confirm it works!!Thank You very Much for help!!microcode code error vanished!!You can move this moded Bios in Confirmed CPU Support Upgrades section! the problem solved !!

best friendly regards
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)