Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 106
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424450
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3619
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 281
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224509
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119170
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6787
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 407
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309718
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61964
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169314
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6350
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61201

Samsung RC710 S03 Unlock
#1
Orginal bios version: 03HU.M008.20110119.KSY
I would be very thankful if somobody posted me this moddified bios version. I need it to make the most of my processor.
find
quote
#2
(08-20-2015, 06:10 PM)d0llypl Wrote: Orginal bios version: 03HU.M008.20110119.KSY
I would be very thankful if somobody posted me this moddified bios version. I need it to make the most of my processor.

Give your bios

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote
#3
Hello,

I have found the link to this BIOS image, but I can't find a way to properly extract the image from the update. I am looking into how I can extract this BIOS update to a state in which it is safely moddable.

BIOS Link: http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/conten...Update.exe

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#4
(08-20-2015, 06:19 PM)Oleh Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 06:10 PM)d0llypl Wrote: Orginal bios version: 03HU.M008.20110119.KSY
I would be very thankful if somobody posted me this moddified bios version. I need it to make the most of my processor.

Give your bios

How could I give u my bios if only can I back up it when I am flashing and I dont have any file to do it.
find
quote
#5
Here is the .exe file i downloaded from the BIOSupdater.
Hope u can do something with this file


Attached Files
.rar   ITEM_20110131_57_WIN_03HU.rar (Size: 2.73 MB / Downloads: 38)
find
quote
#6
Guys Ive finally found a tool to back up my BIOS without flashing and here it is!
I appreciate to your help  Blush


Attached Files
.rar   PhoenixTechnologiesLtd.-03HU.M008.20110119.KSY.rar (Size: 1.03 MB / Downloads: 39)
find
quote
#7
You need This to reflash the Bios Mod :

http://rghost.net/8zPyVW4NT

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#8
(08-21-2015, 01:02 PM)BDMaster Wrote: You need This to reflash the Bios Mod :

http://rghost.net/8zPyVW4NT

Regards
I made a bootable USB-floopy disc and tried flashing bios.wph file but it says that there is an "error getting flash information". It's not flashable.
find
quote
#9
Refresh
find
quote
#10
Question 
Please guys! Help me moddify this bios. Must try OC this core. Shy
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)