Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425660
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227630
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

Searching for Bios-update for Acer "Travelmate 512T"-Notebook
#1
HelloShy

I am looking for a bios-update for my Acer Travelmate 512T and 513T notebooks, since probably with me the bios-file of the Acer web page does not function.
I have the new file "510_ah3" (downloaded of the Downloadseite by acer) and application " runme" under Microsoft DOS V. 6,22 implemented. Then the message came: " This BIOS file is not for your system". Sad
Further information to my notebook:
A red logo announces itself with " Travelmate" - Signature.
Rom-version: 3.0 . Is that the current version?
Thank you in advance.

Greetings from Germany
Markus
find
quote
#2
old laptop. lol

I guess R01-A3H is same as 510_ah3.
so it should be work
http://www.suse.de/~garloff/TravelMate/#apm

but I'm curious about the "runme" program on dos 6.22 which support fat 16 only.
I think the runme works on win98 dos only.
Try on as dos v7.2 as win98 dos
find
quote
#3
Hello cyberpark!

Thanks for the hint.
Unfortunately the link http://www.suse.de/~garloff/TravelMate/#apm did not functioned. An error message comes.

I have tried yet:
I copied all DOS files (from http://www.biosflash.de/bios-boot-diskette) on a DOS bootdisk and boot from it. There was before an error message with the DOS image of Caldera DOS (from http://www.biosflash.de/bios-boot-diskette). For this reason I copied the DOS starting files of Win98SE on a DOS-bootdisk with the unpacked BIOS 510_ah3-Datei. Now also the laptop with the DOS starting disk actually. The setup of the Bios Flashsoftware also appears (white writing on blue background). Now the message: " This BIOS-file is not for your system". What is wrong?
Greeting
Markus
find
quote
#4
I don't have the laptop. so don't know exactly your answer.

as I am concerned, acer has some messing around bios or driver files for old model.
and it doesn't support any more as you know.

ftp://ftp.work.acer-euro.com/notebook/Tr...10_a3h.zip

I don't think your laptop has changed with other similar board, not exact TravelMate_51X.
but if the runme doesn't work on your laptop, it will be up to you.
like as Iflash.exe 510_a3h.bin on win98 dos

I don't guarantee for this.

sorry
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)