Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424181
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3562
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 224
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223861
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119106
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6742
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 357
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309537
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 570
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20225
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169164
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6269
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 773
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5740
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61121
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274956

[Solved] Intel DG41AN micro code update for Xeon (LGA771)
#41
Read this thread attentively.
find
quote
#42
I'm very sorry to necro this thread, but a similar motherboard should be arriving at my doorstep in a day or so. Could use a Xeon bios, if you please. Not similar, this exact board. I picked it up for its size, very compact...has DDR3 support, and yknow...socket 775. I plan to put Xeon L5140 SLBBS from Aliexpress in it. SLBBS seems to be the coldest out of two. Knowing how barebone the bios from Intel usually is, it'd be the ideal CPU. CPU itself has yet to arrive from Ali, that should take a month or so, in the meantime, the replacement for that Xeon can be anything, really. As long as it isn't some Pentium E.
find
quote
#43
shiz_balls101
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-S...#pid149128
find
quote
#44
[Image: 4ftVTep.jpg]

That took awhile.
find
quote
#45
At first try to update BIOS - http://web.archive.org/web/2019090419560...oad/19951/
find
quote
#46
Okay, I downloaded some Express Update thingy (ANG4110H.86A.0018.EB.EXE), installed it...board rebooted itself. It says "Bios flashing O.K"

Now what?
find
quote
#47
Make new screenshot of CPU-Z, then try to boot with your E5450.
find
quote
#48
Can't boot with E5450. Three shorts beeps. I need a more permanent solution, I'm afraid. It says: i will run this utility again (one you referred to after I posted a request https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-S...#pid149128) after every power up or reset. THIS IS THE WORST BOARD IVE EVER DEALT WITH! Others have it easy, I cant even use a different CPU, not just Xeon. WTF?
find
quote
#49
Ask Intel about this BIOS update.
But I think you have faulty motherboard.
find
quote
#50
I kind of hope you're joking.
I was really hoping to like...uh, move away from using G31 boards...
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)