Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424226
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3564
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 166
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223931
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119110
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6745
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 360
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309555
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 572
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20228
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169172
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6273
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 776
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61125

[Success] AES-NI Unlock for Lenovo U310 - 65cn89ww
#21
(08-15-2014, 03:07 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello Daniel444,

PhoenixTool says that this is not a Phoenix BIOS. Upon extracting the BIOS, it does not match the description of a Phoenix BIOS.

If you wish to verify this yourself, try booting up your computer, entering your BIOS menus, and then looking at the top of the screen. It shouldn't say Phoenix.

It says:
Phoenix SecureCore Tiano Setup

Please sign the Lenovo Whitelist Removal Petition:
[Image: 14239160849_e7f0287907_o.png]
find
quote
#22
Interesting...

This could be a Phoenix UEFI BIOS. I will have to ask BDMaster as he is the expert on EFI/UEFI BIOSes.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#23
So there is no way to unlock AES-NI on my Lenovo U310?

Please sign the Lenovo Whitelist Removal Petition:
[Image: 14239160849_e7f0287907_o.png]
find
quote
#24
Anyone?

Please sign the Lenovo Whitelist Removal Petition:
[Image: 14239160849_e7f0287907_o.png]
find
quote
#25
Hello Daniel444,

Your BIOS image is Phoenix UEFI.

BDMaster is an expert in UEFI BIOSes, but cannot fully mod Phoenix BIOSes. I can mod Phoenix BIOSes, but I cannot mod UEFI BIOSes... I will try to learn UEFI so that I can mod Phoenix UEFI, but I cannot give you a specific time that I will be able to mod your BIOS. Sorry.


~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#26
(08-28-2014, 11:06 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello Daniel444,

Your BIOS image is Phoenix UEFI.

BDMaster is an expert in UEFI BIOSes, but cannot fully mod Phoenix BIOSes. I can mod Phoenix BIOSes, but I cannot mod UEFI BIOSes... I will try to learn UEFI so that I can mod Phoenix UEFI, but I cannot give you a specific time that I will be able to mod your BIOS. Sorry.


~Steven

Hi Steven,

Thanks for the reply.
I'll wait!
Let me know if you need anything...

Thanks again!

Please sign the Lenovo Whitelist Removal Petition:
[Image: 14239160849_e7f0287907_o.png]
find
quote
#27
Hello Daniel444,

In the mean time, I am going to move this thread back to the Phoenix Unlocking Requests forum. Smile

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#28
I know this is an old thread but I successfully managed to enable AES-NI on my Lenovo Phoenix SecureCore Tiano BIOS. If you still wish for me to mod this bios for you please upload another dump.

Thanks
find
quote
#29
Wink 
(04-05-2015, 08:42 PM)LosSantosPro Wrote: I know this is an old thread but I successfully managed to enable AES-NI on my Lenovo Phoenix SecureCore Tiano BIOS. If you still wish for me to mod this bios for you please upload another dump.

Thanks

Thank you so much! Sorry for the delay...

Here is the backup of my 65cn89ww bios after the whitelist using FPT_BACKUP-BIOS.exe
http://rghost.net/private/6cJlGsbmq/54e6...933257add1

I really appreciate it... I'll make a small donation even if it doesn't work...
Thanks again!

Please sign the Lenovo Whitelist Removal Petition:
[Image: 14239160849_e7f0287907_o.png]
find
quote
#30
(04-09-2015, 04:53 PM)Daniel444 Wrote:
(04-05-2015, 08:42 PM)LosSantosPro Wrote: I know this is an old thread but I successfully managed to enable AES-NI on my Lenovo Phoenix SecureCore Tiano BIOS. If you still wish for me to mod this bios for you please upload another dump.

Thanks

Thank you so much! Sorry for the delay...

Here is the backup of my 65cn89ww bios after the whitelist using FPT_BACKUP-BIOS.exe
http://rghost.net/private/6cJlGsbmq/54e6...933257add1

I really appreciate it... I'll make a small donation even if it doesn't work...
Thanks again!

Hi Daniel, sorry for delayed response, I didn't realise you replied.

Anyway, the BIOS has the exact same layout as my Z580 and everything went without a hitch.

Here you are: https://www.sendspace.com/file/xej9ey

run flash.bat in DOS

Please report back

Thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)