Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 715
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107349
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1309
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3529
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9162
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8701
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14342
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425605
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 530
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 720
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227498
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119690
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6995
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 616
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310569
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62222

T180 athlon 64 x2
#1
What is the difference of those two bios (Abit and RC-01). I have flashed my bios with the 61AO615 bios and the only lack is the memory timing. I would like to loosen the timing to prevent me from buying the g-skills ram as specified in the wiki. That way I would be able to put the RAM at 533 and set the timing at cl5.

But I think in the forum the wizz already stated that I need the Abit bios, but I can't recall if there was issue with the Athon 64 x2 or if it was the athlon 2 ??

My spec are
t-180 of course
athlon 64 x2 3600+ (1.9ghz brisbane) @ 2470mhz 1.25v
2 ram 512mb 333@ 411mhz cl5
2 kvr 400 1go@ 411mhz cl5
HT multi X3

I increase the HT multi with Ntune when windows start
if I let the multi at X4 the system won't boot pass 248 FSB

now I'm at 260 FSB


Thank in advance

I don't want to brick the T-180 this is why I ask


Attached Files
.bin   abit.bin (Size: 512 KB / Downloads: 7)
.bin   61AO615.BIN (Size: 512 KB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#2
OK so I learned by myself that ntune is crap so I won't use it anymore The OS keep rebooting... and after, in safe mode, I couldn't even uninstall it ...so I deactivate it in msconfig

I tried to flash with the abit bios and I would have need to force-flash so It's a no go for me... (just to keep it safe)

So could anyone can confirm that we can't adjust the RAM timing I and will forget everything/get some sleep...lol

I lie to myself if I can't confess that I'm an overclocking frenzy (a bit frantic)
just a bit

by the way It's an athlon 64 x2 1.9ghz at 2.454ghz and now the ram is at 409mhz
fsb 259 in bios cpu-z report at 258.xx

I had reactived the cool'N quiet feature but in the power management of win7 I put lower and max at 100% for the cpu

An advice from a forum mate that I can't recall the name sorry..

and thank everyone for sharingWink
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)