Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 89
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101458
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 515
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7257
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6979
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14333
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425388
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3832
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 522
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 544
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227374
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119530
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 383
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310546
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62215

[Test, sp50600] HP Envy 1050nr Insyde Bios Unlock
#1
Hi, I'm an advanced user (but noob at bios stuff..) and I just discovered this site that helps unlock most OEM bios.

My HP Envy is running on InsydeH20 Bios. Here is the link to download the flash I extracted.

Or if you want the OEM package here.

These are original bios screenshots:


[Image: img3027c.th.jpg]

[Image: img3028q.th.jpg]

[Image: img3026l.th.jpg]

And here is a screenshot of whether it's RSA signed (I suppose not or maybe I misread):
[Image: hpenvybiosrsa.th.jpg]

I hope you guys can unlock it for me. I want to all possible hidden options.. And just a question, what is vbios and is it integrated on laptops ?
Thanks heaps in advance
find
quote
#2
bump/...
find
quote
#3
I will have a look at it, don't worry.

Bios is not RSA signed, and vbios is normally Integrated Vga BIOS which can be actualised by manufacturer with each bios update released for the equipment.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#4
Thanks for your response Camil, I'll wait
find
quote
#5
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Tell me Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#6
Hey Camil, I just tested it, here are screenshots:
[Image: img3032fl.th.jpg]

[Image: img3033i.th.jpg]

[Image: img3034wc.th.jpg]

[Image: img3035mp.th.jpg]



One down thing I came across was that I couldn't save any changes. I tried Exit & Saving and Exit discarding changes, it froze until I pressed the power button, then I powered back on and shut off completely. Then I tried turn it on again, and it boots. Ctrl Alt Del works but doesn's save.. Is this something common ? And I'm just curious, although I found HyperThreading toggle (happy Smile) ,I couldn't find any settings related to the GPU (voltages, etc.), would it be possible to have clocking/voltage tweaking options ?
Thanks again for your works, just some tiny problem pops up
find
quote
#7
Hmm this problem is more common than what i would like, there's someting in the "advanced" menu that prevent bios from saving changes, right now the only solution is hide that menu again. Sad

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#8
Are we talking about specific setting or the entire menu...Sad. And can you create "save changes without exiting" option ?
find
quote
#9
The entire menu, and even creating such option would not work to save settings Sad Sorry Sad

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#10
Oh man.. I i saw your work on the Envy 14 and it works flawlessly. Should we give it another try for an earlier version bios ? (cause F.2B just fix xbox 360 controller connecitivy according to HP)

Here is F.2A
Change log :- Fixes an issue where users cannot enable or disable the touchpad after
updating to a new touchpad driver.

here is F.29
change log: - Fixes an intermittent issue where the display panel on the notebook freezes if the system is in idle mode for several hours.

Would they all end up with the same result ?.. Sad
And by the way, could we enable the A+F10 thing ?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)