Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 92
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101520
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 530
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2891
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7272
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6998
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14336
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 245
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425403
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3835
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 524
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 546
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227407
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119533
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 611
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310549
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62216

[Test, sp50600] HP Envy 1050nr Insyde Bios Unlock
#21
(11-13-2011, 11:55 PM)wild05kid05 Wrote: Hey camil, i ran into a problem on my own. I edited the bios (turn off turbo mode, dts on and northbridge at 1333 with ezh20). The setup crashed at the middle. Restarted and laptop is bricked.I tried HP's method, also tried putting the bios file 7009.fd in to the usb dir and make other copies with .rom .bin extension.
I followed this trigger method for Crisis Bios Recovery:
1. remove battery
2. remove power adapter
3. insert USB pendrive
4. hold Win+B
5. plug-in power adapter
6. while holding Win-B hold down Power button...it and after a few seconds it goes off again
7. press simultaneously power + win + B and it reboots with a BEEP boots (at times CAPLOCKS LED is on, other its off, but MUTE LED will turn on if I trigger it right and it means I'm in CBR and can hear the beep)
8. I release the win-b and the laptop beeps, then usb blinks, another four beeps with four blinks, then no sound and the usb flash stays on.

I suppose the files i put in does not have the correct name. Therefore the laptop doesn't reflash the bios.

And I saw in this forum that I need the .bin and .sig from HP firmware. I couldn't find it.
Is there anyway I can get thoae two files Camil, and I'm not sure that "7009" is the correct name


Camil, I ran into a problem...
find
quote
#22
Seems to me that you have to put both .FD files renamed to .BIN on the root of a FAT32 fresh formatted pendrive, then try the recovery procedure.

Remove battery and AC cord, plug pendrive with .BIN files on root into an USB port, press and hold WIN+B, while holding keys connect AC cord and press power on, wait untill you see activity on the pendrive with the keys pressed (10 secondds +/-) wait for it to reboot.

If WIN+B not working then try all four arrows UP,DOWN,LEFT,RIGHT and same procedure.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#23
I tried that, but like the previous post, beeped and blinked then usb led stays on. Indicating no activity, I have read other's solution involving the .sig file. I can't to find it, and someone told me you can privide the .bin and .sig files togetger
find
quote
#24
I could if the bios were RSA signed, and is not the case, so there's no .SIG file

Just renaming bios files to .BIN instead .FD and copying on the root of a pendrive should work.

Try labeling the pendrive HP_TOOLS

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#25
I see, i tried 7009.bin and 14xx sonething .bin Should i unplug my hdd which has a hp tools lartition ?
find
quote
#26
hmmm, take your HP and connect to another PC, look into the HP_TOOLS partition for the name of the bios files. And you can copy from the original bios installer on the hptools partition with their names and see if it recovers the bios after that.

Try also removing cmos battery from the laptop, maybe CMOS reset make it alive again.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#27
will do as i will take apart the hdd.
find
quote
#28
Hey i reset cmos, tried your method, it beeped blinked, usb led turned on, beeped and blinked then beeped blinked four times, then one more beep one more blink and the led stayed on, then led goes off as well as the mute led (it's doing recovery anymore ?).

Edited: I notice that when I put the file as .bin the laptop beep blink beep blink, 4 beeps and 4 blinks then the mute led and usb led go off. But with .fd it beep blink beep blink then only two beeps and blinks and mute led and usb led stay on
find
quote
#29
So it's seemingly impossible to unbrick this... I have ordered a new mobo.. And a new wlan card just for upgrade.

Camil, did you remove whitelist in both the bios setups you uploaded for me ? When I extract the directory is HP/"NoWhiteList" does that mean it's removed already ?
find
quote
#30
No, that's only the path. The bios is not whitelist removed.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)