Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 6683
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6444
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14079
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 152
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424656
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3675
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 346
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 369
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225187
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119239
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 313
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6835
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309920
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62035
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 678
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20339
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169498
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6424

[Test, sp54660] HP pavilion g6 1020sj bios unlock please
#1
hi


can someone please unlock this bios for HP pavilion g6 1020sj

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-98577-1&cc=il&dlc=he&lc=he&os=4063&product=5062559&sw_lang=

sp54660.exe

i cant replace my wlan

thank you




thank you
find
quote
#2
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

I wait your news.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3

I own a HP Pavilion G6 1200tx laptop
Link:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=c02993330

I recently upgraded my bios (using the software u posted) , but I found out that the bios was meant to be for a different HP Pavilion G6 model, so now when i start my Laptop it says that 'The system has detected a Wireless module installed in the system is not supported. System Halted. Please remove device and restart.'.

It prevents my laptop from starting, please help.
find
quote
#4
(10-31-2011, 11:13 AM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

I wait your news.


Your dropbox link no works. Please i have a computer that i think use the same bios sp54660.exe Mi model is http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=es&cc=pe&dlc=es&sw_lang=&product=5096200

The bios is the same?
find
quote
#5
That file somehow bricked praintwadkar laptop that's why it's deleted.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#6
New test

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

I wait your news Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#7
(11-16-2011, 01:01 PM)camiloml Wrote: New test

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

I wait your news Wink

I can use this bios on my hp pavilion laptop g4-1085la? the version F.33 of my bios is sp54660.exe. Thanks
find
quote
#8
Yes you can!

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#9
(12-02-2011, 05:50 PM)camiloml Wrote: Yes you can!

I get a window with this message...

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you are running. Check the computer's system information to see if you need an x86 (32 bit) or x64 (64 bit) program and then get in touch with the supplier."

I have a 64-bit notebook, Do you have a version for 64 bits?
find
quote
#10
sp54660 is as is, it has support for 64 bit too.

iscflash.sys
iscflashx64.sys

Don't know where your problem is, are you running it as administrator???

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)