Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108049
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425650
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227609
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119723
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310595
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62225

Toshiba P70-A-107 (PSPLPE)
#1
Hi i'm looking for a mod bios to my pc.

My pc have a insyde H20 1.30 bios

I had tried 1st debug the bios but the "Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0" (run as admin) give me a error message "can not identify the bios!". 2nd i try to use the file bios.fd (finded in the bios install file provided by toshiba) on python and EzH2O 2.1.0.13 but them don't recognize the file...

I want full acess to advanced menus.

Anyone can help me?

The original file link:
http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-file...114709.zip
find
quote
#2
(03-02-2014, 09:31 AM)tiagosayanda Wrote: Hi i'm looking for a mod bios to my pc.

My pc have a insyde H20 1.30 bios

I had tried 1st debug the bios but the "Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0" (run as admin) give me a error message "can not identify the bios!". 2nd i try to use the file bios.fd (finded in the bios install file provided by toshiba) on python and EzH2O 2.1.0.13 but them don't recognize the file...

I want full acess to advanced menus.

Anyone can help me?

The original file link:
http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-file...114709.zip

Ok friend,
Your bios is UEFI encapsulated one, I extracted and You have 8Tabs in your bios Menu Tabs, so 3 locked I mean.
Can You upload some Menu Tabs Screen Shots to check it ?
regards

P.S. this is your IFR tabs :

Form Sets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Offset: Title:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0x98484 Power Management (0xAC)
0x98C04 Advanced (0x67)
0x998D4 Boot (0x53)
0x9A584 Security (0x1D)
0x9ADF4 Main (0x2)
0x9B364 Power (0x3ED)
0x9E484 Advanced (0x19F)
0xAC354 Exit (0x5D)

I debugged Wink it's not possible to traceor debus a bios code, it's not a normal PE.
Ok I correct my assertion, I dissambled it and I found 2 Tabs locked :

Form Sets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Offset: Title:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0x98C04 Advanced (0x67)
0x9B364 Power (0x3ED)

It's true ? I haven't your laptop and it's only theory, but I sutdied and I am graduated !

I can unlock it, but I don't know how to reflash it, (it's asn Toshiba I looked few and with old Hybrid bioses), so we have to try the ways available, what do You mean ?

5 minutes I attach here your bios Unlocked !

May be next time I will be speedest ! here your bios Menu Tabs Power and Advanced Unlocked :

http://rghost.net/52776121

Look the post time to check (an user gives to me nick "Speed" !!!)

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
So now there are to ways to reflash moddded bioses :

1. Recovery Mode using Bios Pure (decapsulated) as your now
2. FPT mode using progs to unprotect Eeprom to write (prr or prr2)
But without hope with error 280.

for 1st mode this is the Insyde Recovery Procedure and You can try making an USB Dos Formatted Bootable by
this tool to do USB using Dos internal :

http://rapidgator.net/file/aed7999f2b7fe...W.rar.html

and copying into the file I uploaded after rename that bios as Recovery Bios Name "BIOS.fd".
Recovery Procedure :

1 Shudown pc
2 Unplug Power cable
3 Connect USB stick in 2.0 version Port
4 Press and take FN+Esc Keys and not release
5 Plug Power cable and switch on button
6 When led and fan are going on release FN+Esc Keys

3 - 4 minutes write eeprom then reboot, that's all.

for 2nd I attach here a tool to test your bios, so download and run it as Administrator then upload the result file You'll get :

http://rghost.net/52417082

I will wait your reply, to complete unlocking.
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#4
(03-02-2014, 12:13 PM)CAN YOU UPLOAD THE BIOS AGAIN ? thank you so muchBDMaster Wrote: So now there are to ways to reflash moddded bioses :

1. Recovery Mode using Bios Pure (decapsulated) as your now
2. FPT mode using progs to unprotect Eeprom to write (prr or prr2)
But without hope with error 280.

for 1st mode this is the Insyde Recovery Procedure and You can try making an USB Dos Formatted Bootable by
this tool to do USB using Dos internal :

http://rapidgator.net/file/aed7999f2b7fe...W.rar.html

and copying into the file I uploaded after rename that bios as Recovery Bios Name "BIOS.fd".
Recovery Procedure :

1 Shudown pc
2 Unplug Power cable
3 Connect USB stick in 2.0 version Port
4 Press and take FN+Esc Keys and not release
5 Plug Power cable and switch on button
6 When led and fan are going on release FN+Esc Keys

3 - 4 minutes write eeprom then reboot, that's all.

for 2nd I attach here a tool to test your bios, so download and run it as Administrator then upload the result file You'll get :

http://rghost.net/52417082

I will wait your reply, to complete unlocking.
regards
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)