Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424437
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3617
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 304
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224466
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119166
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6784
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 404
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309706
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61960
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 622
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20275
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169269
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6343
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 823
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61197

Toshiba Satellite L505 unlock Intel options
#1
Hello.

Can somebody mod BIOS from Toshiba Satellite L505-111?

Non-integrated graphic card in MXM slot Radeon 4650 does sometimes artifacts.
I would like to activate integrated Intel graphic card but this options is missing in BIOS.
Can somebody unhide this options?

Thank you very much.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.rar   BIOS.rar (Size: 1.09 MB / Downloads: 19)
find
quote
#2
Hello BigWolf,

I will take a look at your BIOS image to see what can be unlocked.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#3
Hello BigWolf,

Your BIOS has a massive number of settings available for unlocking.

Unfortunately, the sub-menus that go under the INTEL menu are not linked, so they will have to be manually linked. Your BIOS mod should be complete by the end of this week.


~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#4
I will very grateful to you.
find
quote
#5
Hello Sml6397.
It is any progress in unhiding BIOS graphics options?
Because i do not need unhide whole Intel menu.
I will be very grateful for unhide "only" graphics switching option.
Thank you.
find
quote
#6
Hi,

can somebody check my bios mod?

I will activate integrated Intel graphics card. I added IGD boot type but i am not really sure if this options will do what i need.

Many thanks...


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.rar   BIOSmodded.rar (Size: 1.09 MB / Downloads: 36)
find
quote
#7
Hello!

Is there an update on this, by any chance? I have the exact same laptop and the external GPU seems to have burned today (artifacts everywhere). I'd like to switch to the chipset GPU.

I tried using BigWolf's modded BIOS, but the "IGD boot type" does not seem to be related to activating the chipset GPU.
find
quote
#8
(09-17-2016, 02:31 PM)Malta Wrote: Hello!

Is there an update on this, by any chance? I have the exact same laptop and the external GPU seems to have burned today (artifacts everywhere). I'd like to switch to the chipset GPU.

I tried using BigWolf's modded BIOS, but the "IGD boot type" does not seem to be related to activating the chipset GPU.

Hi, I have the same problem with having artifacts. Any progress with modded bios to activate intel gpu guys? Thanks!
find
quote
#9
I have the same laptop, any progress on unlocking hidden options in bios? I would gladly donate anyone who did  it.
find
quote
#10
I got myself new processor that supports virtualization but there is no option in bios to toggle VT-x. 
I extracted bios in phoenix tool and i noticed that there is virtualization option but its hidden.
I have no idea how to add these hidden options, I am completely new to bios modifications.
If anyone is willing to help me, I'll be very greatful.


Attached Files
.zip   rom.zip (Size: 1.11 MB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)