Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 277
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55273
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: colin89
Yesterday 06:16 PM
» Replies: 138
» Views: 40938
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64118
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4094
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 02:25 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 6555
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Last Post: drradkin
Yesterday 12:30 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 2500
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 135
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 81
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52160
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167048
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 230
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
Last Post: Dudu2002
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 322
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 133
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 116
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6326
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 133
[REQUEST] Lenovo G710 BIOS Whitelist Rem...
Last Post: si1975
03-25-2024 01:28 PM
» Replies: 468
» Views: 125390
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: TalKaz
03-25-2024 11:10 AM
» Replies: 844
» Views: 316992
[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite A300D PSAK0C...
Last Post: 1000palladium
03-25-2024 10:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 227

TravelMate 7720 Unlock Request
Hey,
I've been trying to get OSX working on my laptop but I'm missing the option to default the display out to vga... I'm a newb with this BIOS stuff, so any help is appreciated!
BIOS: http://support.acer-euro.com/drivers/not..._7720.html (V1.35)
Thanks!
find
OK, i will mod this bios for you just wait and i`ll post it here for you.
i will add a new menu to your bios which will contain the vga options , mch , ich and cpu options ........also it will contain the overclocking option as well.

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
(06-27-2011, 07:31 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: OK, i will mod this bios for you just wait and i`ll post it here for you.
i will add a new menu to your bios which will contain the vga options , mch , ich and cpu options ........also it will contain the overclocking option as well.
Nice!, thanks

find
well , i have moded your bios and you will find it in the attachment in my post .
i have unlocked the menu called intel and removed another useless menu called advanced ( this menu contains options about infrared and other useless options ).
also i have unlocked the frequency ratio option in your bios and moved it to the cpu control sub-menu also you will find the virtualization option there.
concerning the vga options , the video control submenu contains all the options you want to change about setting the default vga and this sub-menu is also unlocked with the main intel menu.

finally , i`m not responsible for any problems and please upload some images for the moded bios after you flash it to let me knew if this worked well . Smile
.rar   BIOS.rar (Size: 1.09 MB / Downloads: 67)

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
(06-27-2011, 06:52 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: well , i have moded your bios and you will find it in the attachment in my post .
i have unlocked the menu called intel and removed another useless menu called advanced ( this menu contains options about infrared and other useless options ).
also i have unlocked the frequency ratio option in your bios and moved it to the cpu control sub-menu also you will find the virtualization option there.
concerning the vga options , the video control submenu contains all the options you want to change about setting the default vga and this sub-menu is also unlocked with the main intel menu.

finally , i`m not responsible for any problems and please upload some images for the moded bios after you flash it to let me knew if this worked well . Smile

Bios works great, one question though: what option would I change for setting the default output of the graphics card (to VGA), or is this not possible?
find
no , it`s possible and easy...........just enter the intel menu then choose the Video (Intel IGD) Control Sub-Menu ........and you will find the option called Default Primary Video Adapter............you can select IGD if you want to enable the built in vga card ( the internal one ) if supported OR select PEG if you want to use the pci express graphics card as your default one. ...............I`m not really sure about what to choose between IGD and PEG but i`m sure that this option called Default Primary Video Adapter is the one responsible for setting your default vga as i read this in some forums but i really didn`t notice what selection will set your default vga................so you can just change this setting to PEG and then see if your external vga works and if not choose the other option .
i`m really sorry but this is all i knew about this option.

find
(06-28-2011, 06:07 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: no , it`s possible and easy...........just enter the intel menu then choose the Video (Intel IGD) Control Sub-Menu ........and you will find the option called Default Primary Video Adapter............you can select IGD if you want to enable the built in vga card ( the internal one ) if supported OR select PEG if you want to use the pci express graphics card as your default one. ...............I`m not really sure about what to choose between IGD and PEG but i`m sure that this option called Default Primary Video Adapter is the one responsible for setting your default vga as i read this in some forums but i really didn`t notice what selection will set your default vga................so you can just change this setting to PEG and then see if your external vga works and if not choose the other option .
i`m really sorry but this is all i knew about this option.

My laptop uses an ati graphics card so there isn't any internal graphics options... I don't seem to have the "Default Primary Video Adapter" option at all. Not sure if you can help with this, but thanks anyways!
find
i thought your notebook have an integrated one so i asked you if you have found these options but if your note book have an ati one , then no video sub-menu would appear to you .
so , i have unlocked most important options in your bios and it`s up to you to change anything as you need as the bios works well . Smile
i`m really sorry as i can`t help you in this .

find
hi, i flashed this bios on a 5720g but i still get black screen...do i have to change something in the options?
find