Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 13999
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 106
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424456
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3619
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 283
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224529
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119172
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6789
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 408
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309722
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61965
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169321
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6352
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5797

[UNLOCKED] Advanced menu unlock for R0200E6 for Sony VAIO SVE1711X1EB
#1
Hi Modders,
Hope all are well,

Would like to request an Advanced Menu unlock for my InsydeH20 BIOS R0200E6 Rev 3.7 for use in my Sony VAIO E Series (SVE1711X1EB) laptop. This BIOS is in use in several other Sony VAIO E Series laptops. I need to enable AHCI mode for my next Hackintosh build.

Link to BIOS:
.zip   InsydeCorp.-R0200E6.zip (Size: 3.65 MB / Downloads: 418)

Sony haven't released a BIOS update yet. The BIOS file I have is a ROM file, will this be any good? Sorry if not, do I need to wait for Sony to release a BIOS update?

Here is where I downloaded the BIOS from: http://laptopserviz.bg/forum/showthread....1x1eb-bios it's a forum in Greek I think. I don't know of the validity of the BIOS file. I've attached it myself for you to download as you need to sign-up to the forum before you can download and it took me ages to get validated.

Here are screenshots of the original BIOS screens:
               
(Screenshots are included in the BIOS zip too)

I don't care about bricking, although a friend did say that he didn't think this was RSA signed but not completely certain

Many Thanks for your time Smile
find
quote
#2
I've been looking all over for this too!

I also want it so I can build a Hackintosh.

Thanks for your help.
find
quote
#3
Sony have now released a bios update. This is bios version R0220E6 rev 3.7 and is an update for Windows 8. Would be very grateful if this could have the advanced menu unlocked for AHCI mode please (as detailed in original post)

Link to BIOS: http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product...grade_8021

Many Thanks
find
quote
#4
im looking exactly for this but why doesnt anyone reply?

[Image: 2627830.png]
find
quote
#5
I need this too for turbo boost options.On your notebooks works? I have a sve1711v1eb
find
quote
#6
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...8#pid51588

It is unlocked from now on with 230 update Big Grin

[Image: 2627830.png]
find
quote
#7
(12-26-2012, 10:39 AM)overclocker Wrote: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...8#pid51588

It is unlocked from now on with 230 update Big Grin

Confirmed, this is now unlocked in overclockers link above
find
quote
#8
Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod

Toshiba Satellite C885D-S5340

>> DONATE PLEASE! <<
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)