Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14006
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424480
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3624
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 209
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 310
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224571
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 275
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 411
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309737
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61967
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169342
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 829
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5800

[UNLOCKED] HP Dv6-3155sr bios unlock (sp55299)
#1
Exclamation 
Hi! I can't find bios unlock, for activate AHCI mode.Angel Hope for your help. Thx.Blush
Currently my bios: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55299.exe
find
quote
#2
I started a blog awhile ago where I've been posting tutorials on bios modding, and I used this exact same bios when writing this tutorial. In the advanced tab there is an option to switch to AHCI. If you'd like to try doing it yourself, then this is a great way to get started Big Grin
find
quote
#3
Sry but im Russian. If you have this laptop, you could send me the unlocked firmware?Huh
find
quote
#4
You can use Google translator to translate the page. Here's it translated. And I posted a lot of pictures to make it even easier to understand Big Grin

Unless your willing to offer me some compensation, then I'm not going to directly give you the modified bios. I created my blog to try to get more people involved by allowing them to do it themselves.
find
quote
#5
I thought you were doing this to help people, not for the profit.
Google is bad translation. Im dont understand. Ok, never mind.

My laptop not working, because not working AHCI for SSD.
I cant do it alone. Anybady help me?Sad
find
quote
#6
I created it to aid in teaching people. If I just give you the file then if defeats the purpose of you learning.

I don't think you realize how easy it would be to modify the bios yourself. The hex values I changed to enable to advanced tab are directly mentioned in that post. I've already done 90% of the work for you, yet you still show no initiative in doing the rest yourself Undecided
find
quote
#7
Я бы с вами согласился, если бы идеально понимал английский язык.

I understand what you done the hard work. Sry.
find
quote
#8
Im did everything according to your instructions. (Turned on the "Advanced Tab")
You can verify the hash sum?
http://db.tt/ZEnPLKaj
find
quote
#9
You did it!!! Big Grin

Unfortunately this bios's installer has a check that prevents modding. You'd have to edit its iscflash.dll to bypass this detection. You can read about it here if you want to know how.

I fell like you've done enough though. Ill patch the installer for you. Thanks for doing part of it yourself.

Here's the final bios with the installer patched. Just run Insydeflash.exe to flash it.

Oh and you won't be able to boot Windows after you change to AHCI. There's a way around this issue by setting some values I Windows before changing it. You can read about it here.
find
quote
#10
Wink 
Thanks a lot guy!Big Grin
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)