Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14000
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424466
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3620
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 284
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224534
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119172
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6789
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 408
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309726
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61965
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169323
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6352
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5797

[UNLOCKED] HP Dv6-3155sr bios unlock (sp55299)
#11
Problem after flashing unlocked bios
find
quote
#12
That's weird, recover it by doing this.

I'll try to send you another bios file today, but I'm busy today.
find
quote
#13
Ok, thanks you.
find
quote
#14
I think it just messed up when flashing for some reason. Tried flashing the same file I sent you on my own computer and it worked both times. Try flashing it again after you recover it. So sorry that this happened.

Did you change any settings or install any different hardware after the mod?
find
quote
#15
Also I've had a lot of problems with the F.29 revision of those bios. I use an older release, F.13, on my laptop.

Here is the modified F.13 bios if you can't get the other one I posted to work.

Once again, I'm so sorry that there was a problem. To make it up to you, I could preform one of the following mods on your bios if you'd like Big Grin

1. Custom splash screen logo
2. Replace one of the existing tabs with the hidden power tab
3. Remove wifi whitelist
4. Allow the use of the native AICPM kext for hackintosh
find
quote
#16
Thanks you. Settings is defaults. I'll try to flashing again after recovery.
find
quote
#17
Hi again. F.13. Settings is defaults.


(06-16-2013, 01:41 AM)donovan6000 Wrote: To make it up to you, I could preform one of the following mods on your bios if you'd like Big Grin

1. Custom splash screen logo
2. Replace one of the existing tabs with the hidden power tab
3. Remove wifi whitelist
4. Allow the use of the native AICPM kext for hackintosh

I just need AHCI mode for my SSD, because it doesn't work. You can turn on only this in firmware?
find
quote
#18
Not sure why it's not working Huh

Found a modded F.29 that camiloml uploaded. You can try it.

I'm out of ideas if that doesn't work.

Also just checked, and AHCI is enabled be default already. What happens when you try to use your SSD?
find
quote
#19
F.29 by camiloml is working normally, but after ~ 3+ reboots screen stops working. I dont know what does it depend.

Installing Windows doesnt start all the same. (BSOD after Windows logo: KERNEL.SECURITY.CHECK.FAILURE)
The point is not in the BIOS. I am doubtful what I ought to do.Undecided

My SSD is Kingston v300.
find
quote
#20
Based on page 3 of this document about you computer, it looks like it can only support a 160GB SSD. I don't think it's possible to fix this issue. I'd recommend returning it Sad
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)