Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 813
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108111
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1318
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3545
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14374
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 253
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425701
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 542
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 336
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 730
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119732
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 392
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310657
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62242

Unlock Clevo W150HRM
#1
Hey guys,

I recently bought a new laptop. But I was a bit dissappointed when I discovered I did not have many options in BIOS, e.g. multiplier settings, voltage of the CPU. I actually want those options so badly, because I would really like to underclock my CPU for more energy savings.

I wondered if someone could help me out with unlocking my BIOS version. (A)

Thank you very much in advance!!!

My specs are:

CPU: Intel Core i7 2620M 2.70 Ghz
Motherboard: W150HRM (Clevo) AMI, version 1.01.03.
Im using Win 7 64 bit.
(If you need more specs, please tell me Smile)

Here you can download the W150HRM BIOS flash drivers:
http://www.mediafire.com/?m3roci0ad90h189 ( Directly from Clevo )
or
http://www.mediafire.com/?b1if1rfnct444a0 ( Extracted with the AMI-Tool
find
quote
#2
Give this a go:
https://rapidshare.com/files/1004502532/HRM03.bin

Also here is the latest version (modded and tested, works):
https://rapidshare.com/files/735319651/W15HRMmod.zip
find
quote
#3
Is it possible to also have you mod the vbios to overvolt the GPU? I understand it can do .9125 and I think 1.0. Can you please do a .9125?
I have actually found an extracted ROM of the vbios but I can't seem to find the correct AMI tool to insert it myself.

**edit**
just attached that ROM


Attached Files
.rom   W150HRM_GT555M_09125.rom (Size: 59.5 KB / Downloads: 71)
find
quote
#4
The modded versions you provided worked perfectly by the way. With increased voltage to the gpu we should be able to increase gpu clock rates another 15% or so.
find
quote
#5
Is the vbios a module in the system bios or is it on it's own EEPROM?
find
quote
#6
It is a module within the system bios. Here's the thread I found that vbios on:
http://www.mvktech.net/component/option,.../id,62258/
find
quote
#7
The options that you may see in moral hazards bios are for the iGPU, which your system only supports if it comes with Optimus.
To overvolt the vBios you need the current donation version of Nibitor, the leaked Fermi editor, coding skill or ask just Mavke again nicely to work his magic for you.

Quote:Everything has a price! The price to be paid for enduring happiness is Divine Love. Without Love, no object can give you real happiness!
Big Grin PREMA'S BIOS MODS Big Grin
www find
quote
#8
The current versions of nibitor and nvflash don't recognize the 555m for one reason or another. According to the other thread (I wasn't the op) it is a module in the sbios. These laptops do support Optimus, but you are correct in assuming that I have no desire to muck with the intel graphics.

Quote:The Clevo GeForce GT 555M core voltage has locked at the 0.826V and I hope someone can help me to amend the voltage to something a bit higher. I provided the video BIOS file which is actually integrated with the mainboard BIOS itself, and because of that you can't separate the video BIOS through normal way of flashing the video card. Now I only need to change voltage other parameters do not need to change, thank you!
find
quote
#9
There is a special version of Nibitor, which you will receive after I think 25usd donation, which has Fermi mobile support...

Quote:Everything has a price! The price to be paid for enduring happiness is Divine Love. Without Love, no object can give you real happiness!
Big Grin PREMA'S BIOS MODS Big Grin
www find
quote
#10
Another post for another 555m, Mavke states:


Quote:As already mentioned just before your post, your GeForce GT 555M's BIOS will be integrated with the mainboard BIOS and as such you will need to get that one, and extract from their the vidoe BIOS. There are some tools available to do that action, though the reintegration afterwards is a bit more tricky. You can Google about that to find more information.


The only thing I can do with nibitor is edit the bios. It will not re-flash it as it is integrated in the system bios.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)