Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224630
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309748
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

[Unlock Request] Acer Aspire 7735Z 64 BIT
#1
Question 
Hi,
I have an old Aspire 7735Z, it runs great. I stripped it of everything not needed, upgraded the processor from the T4300 (without VT) to the T9300 (with VT), added an external graphics card (GeForce GTX780) and have 8GB of RAM. It runs great but the bios sucks. I have been through the forums and can not find a bios mod for this model, can some one please unlock this bios so I can get to overclocking? Thanks in advance for any help. The latest bios version (Phoenix Tech. V2.12) from Acer can be found here.


[attachment=17210]

[attachment=17211]

[attachment=17213]
find
quote
#2
Guess I should have checked the forums a bit closer. The 7735G Bios unlock request is from 2016 and it never got a response, at least mine got a response, from myself. My hopes are no longer as high as when I first posted this, lol.
find
quote
#3
Smee again, just wanted to say I have the latest bios on right now, did that first hoping it would give me a bit more control but it didn't. As its looking like no one wants to touch this old stuff, I have another question. How tough would it be to do this, is this something that I would have to study or is this something I could do myself with the right manual, if so, does anyone have a copy of the manual that they could give me and maybe let me bug them now and then when I get stuck? Thanks again for any help.
find
quote
#4
64 bit
find
quote
#5
I've checked this bios with pbe(phoenix bios editor) ,on its emulate screen you can see it contain a INTEL tab in bios interface.
It contains much sub-menu and features.

[Image: LwfNmvQ.png]

I knew you can't see this tab in bios  , i will tried create or move items of intel tab to other tab , if you wanna.
But i tell you , i think it doesn't contain OC feature on this machine and you don't need think too much about this.


Do you want to try??

find
quote
#6
(08-20-2019, 09:57 AM)genius239 Wrote: I've checked this bios with pbe(phoenix bios editor) ,on its emulate screen you can see it contain a INTEL tab in bios interface.
It contains much sub-menu and features.

[Image: LwfNmvQ.png]

I knew you can't see this tab in bios  , i will tried create or move items of intel tab to other tab , if you wanna.
But i tell you , i think it doesn't contain OC feature on this machine and you don't need think too much about this.


Do you want to try??
find
quote
#7
Wow, I really didn't think I would get an answer but yes, I would be very thankful.
find
quote
#8
Try this mod.
http://www.4file.net/xanrtr2zqtm9/mod1.rar.html

find
quote
#9
I downloaded it and everything went fine, said it was installed and finished and that I should restart. After the restart, there was no change in the menu, the intel tab was not there. I wanted to take a screen shot but it didnt work, next time i will take a pic with my phone. I will try to install it again, will let you know what happens.
Oh yeah, i dont have a battery for this thing anymore so i had to take out the command to check the battery, to make sure it has at least 30%, in the bios.bat but that shouldnt cause any problems.
find
quote
#10
I tried it again, same thing. Maybe I am doing something wrong. I am starting from a usb, then flashing in DOS, bios.bat, do I need to do it different?


   

   
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)