Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227723
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

Unlock all hidden options for insydeh20 bios
Hello, please, I need to go to the advanced options in my BIOS InsydeH20 rev 3.7

http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...cn29ww.exe
find
quote
Hi SnakyJake, can you help me, please?

HP 15-r025nx
InsydeH20: F.18
Link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp66501-67000/sp66772.exe

Please I need to enter advance menu so i can change dvt memory to enable nvidia graphic. It ruined y life so long. Please!
find
quote
Hi SnakyJake, can you help me, please?


HP dv6-6b50ep 
InsydeH20: F.1C
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bz5njy...d-F.1C.rom

please i need advanced menu for return windows 7 Sad , thank u, if you want donate i can do it bro.
find
quote
Hi SnakyJake,

I've Lenovo Ideapad U550.

My BIOS is insydeH2O Rev. 3.5 (BIOS Version 23CN18WW)

I'm getting a blue screen when i trying to start my windows with an error : "bios is not acpi compliant".

I look through the internet for a solution and none of the suggestions was able to help me. I can't get my windows screen, when i try the windows repair option the laptop pop-up the blue screen and do a restart.

Also the laptop won't able to read a bootable windows cd or any other bootable device, even when i changed the boot order.

i've try to change bios settings to NO-AHCI, didn't succed as you can tell.

Please try to help me with this annoying problem.

Thanks,

Roy
find
quote
Some mind taking a look here too? Thanks! :D

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...I-BIOS-MOD
find
quote
please, can somebody help me Unlock all hidden options for insydeh20 bios to increase my vram bios.

http://fs3.pc.toshiba-asia.com/toshibasg...40_WIN.exe
find
quote
Unlocking all the extra funcionality is nice and I kinda want to do it, but I'm more on a basic thing here, how can I be sure what processors my BIOS supports? Quanta is the MoBo manufacturer and the BIOS version is QLCLU262. The README file doesn't say much. Does any of you know how I can figure out the processor support by diving into the BIOS and microcodes?
Is there a microcode header/cpu model table available around?
find
quote
(02-21-2014, 05:59 AM)ashcon1999 Wrote: Hi.
I have an HP g6-1202ea with a locked Insyde H20 BIOS REV 3.5
any would do:

F.53: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...7&sw_lang=

F.52: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...7&sw_lang=

F.46: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...7&sw_lang=

F.44: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...7&sw_lang=

F.43: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...7&sw_lang=

Thank you in advance Smile

PS: I have tried j-bios HP-F46_patched.fd with no success: The insyde flasher says bios is corrupt or doesn't contain a digital signature.
find
quote
(02-21-2014, 05:59 AM)ashcon1999 Wrote: Hi.
I have an HP g6-1202ea with a locked Insyde H20 BIOS REV 3.5
any would do:

F.53: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...7&sw_lang=

F.52: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...7&sw_lang=

F.46: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...7&sw_lang=

F.44: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...7&sw_lang=

F.43: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...7&sw_lang=

Thank you in advance Smile

PS: I have tried j-bios HP-F46_patched.fd with no success: The insyde flasher says bios is corrupt or doesn't contain a digital signature.

hi can someone please help me with hp envy touchsmart 15-1214dx unlocking bios no rsa BIOS V Insyde F.25 version 2.7?
find
quote
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF

http://rghost.net/53128665

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)