Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104591
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425535
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227474
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119626
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310560
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62218

Unlock all hidden options for insydeh20 bios
#11
(01-23-2012, 08:58 AM)evilshadowreign Wrote: Thanks I will try tonight

Would be nice to get some feedback :-)
www find
quote
#12
(01-23-2012, 11:15 AM)SnakyJake Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 08:58 AM)evilshadowreign Wrote: Thanks I will try tonight

Would be nice to get some feedback :-)
I can't seem to get it to work. Can you tell me the full procedure on how to mod? Thanks
find
quote
#13
(01-23-2012, 01:05 PM)evilshadowreign Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 11:15 AM)SnakyJake Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 08:58 AM)evilshadowreign Wrote: Thanks I will try tonight

Would be nice to get some feedback :-)
I can't seem to get it to work. Can you tell me the full procedure on how to mod? Thanks

Ok, here we go:

Best way to do it is with Linux. I used Fedora16, 32bit, but you probably can use some live cd.
I used Python 2.7, Python 3 will not work!
Have not tried Windows...probably will fail to load lzma libraries...

So here are the prerequisites I remember:
1. Linux (tested on Fedora16, 32bit)
2. lzmadec and lzma libraries (installed on most systems, look in /usr/lib for lzmadec.so and lzma.so; install required packages if needed)
3. Python 2.7, (maybe lower) and some python modules (scripts will complain about missing modules, install them)

What to do:
1. First download the stuff and extract to some directory.
2. Then you need some bios from your vendor. (with the fmem-mod you can extract it from your machine, but just take one from your vendor - easier)
3. in linux shell: untar the downloaded package: tar xzvf insyde.tgz
4. copy your bios to that directory
5. cd to that directory and do "python main.py -v biosfile newbiosfile"

This should create a patched bios, with lots of verbose output, or some errors (hopefully not).
If it works do another check with "python main.py -v newbiosfile" - should also run with no errors, then its ok.
Put newbiosfile to USB-Stick and rename it to the name your computer requires (see Flash-section on my website - its important to check recovery method first!)

If you cannot get it to work you can send the bios to me (contact on my website) and I will try it. Still you need to try that recovery method first if you want to make sure to be able to recover from a brick.

BTW: someone else is trying it on windows. Maybe there will be a complete windows package soon.
www find
quote
#14
(01-23-2012, 03:20 PM)SnakyJake Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 01:05 PM)evilshadowreign Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 11:15 AM)SnakyJake Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 08:58 AM)evilshadowreign Wrote: Thanks I will try tonight

Would be nice to get some feedback :-)
I can't seem to get it to work. Can you tell me the full procedure on how to mod? Thanks
Thanks, I don't use Linux. I only use windows so i think i will wait for the windows package to come out. I don't want to waste your time.
Ok, here we go:

Best way to do it is with Linux. I used Fedora16, 32bit, but you probably can use some live cd.
I used Python 2.7, Python 3 will not work!
Have not tried Windows...probably will fail to load lzma libraries...

So here are the prerequisites I remember:
1. Linux (tested on Fedora16, 32bit)
2. lzmadec and lzma libraries (installed on most systems, look in /usr/lib for lzmadec.so and lzma.so; install required packages if needed)
3. Python 2.7, (maybe lower) and some python modules (scripts will complain about missing modules, install them)

What to do:
1. First download the stuff and extract to some directory.
2. Then you need some bios from your vendor. (with the fmem-mod you can extract it from your machine, but just take one from your vendor - easier)
3. in linux shell: untar the downloaded package: tar xzvf insyde.tgz
4. copy your bios to that directory
5. cd to that directory and do "python main.py -v biosfile newbiosfile"

This should create a patched bios, with lots of verbose output, or some errors (hopefully not).
If it works do another check with "python main.py -v newbiosfile" - should also run with no errors, then its ok.
Put newbiosfile to USB-Stick and rename it to the name your computer requires (see Flash-section on my website - its important to check recovery method first!)

If you cannot get it to work you can send the bios to me (contact on my website) and I will try it. Still you need to try that recovery method first if you want to make sure to be able to recover from a brick.

BTW: someone else is trying it on windows. Maybe there will be a complete windows package soon.


Thanks, i use windows only. I think i will wait for the windows package to come out since i don't want to waste your time.
find
quote
#15
I try to test it on some windows machine this week, so on weekend it should be out
www find
quote
#16
Thank you so much
find
quote
#17
hi i am try your script in fedora and flash the output file but nothing has been unlocked !!
plz can you look in to my bios file


Attached Files
.zip   sp54629.zip (Size: 1.93 MB / Downloads: 54)
find
quote
#18
(01-24-2012, 06:17 AM)akbar102 Wrote: hi i am try your script in fedora and flash the output file but nothing has been unlocked !!
plz can you look in to my bios file

Ok, first I was really happy my tool even got along with your file :-)
My bios is 1MB, yours is 2MB, still no errors.

The sad part: my tools don't find hidden forms, means: they are hidden differently than in my bios :-(

So I cannot present you a patched bios right now. But I will analyse your bios with IDA and find the peace of code hiding your forms. The script finds seven forms, I guess two of them (advanced and power) are hidden?

Edit: Ok, its 64bit Smile Mine is 32bit. I'll see if I can crack that piece

So you will have to wait until I found the hiding code.

www find
quote
#19
(01-24-2012, 01:01 PM)SnakyJake Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 06:17 AM)akbar102 Wrote: hi i am try your script in fedora and flash the output file but nothing has been unlocked !!
plz can you look in to my bios file

Ok, first I was really happy my tool even got along with your file :-)
My bios is 1MB, yours is 2MB, still no errors.

The sad part: my tools don't find hidden forms, means: they are hidden differently than in my bios :-(

So I cannot present you a patched bios right now. But I will analyse your bios with IDA and find the peace of code hiding your forms. The script finds seven forms, I guess two of them (advanced and power) are hidden?

Edit: Ok, its 64bit Smile Mine is 32bit. I'll see if I can crack that piece

So you will have to wait until I found the hiding code.

yes the advanced and power are hidden. thanks man for your help im wait for your work
find
quote
#20
Can you try to flash this one:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...0&sw_lang=
This is the newer version. Thanks Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)