Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317071
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Today 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101052
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Today 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2517
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Today 07:23 AM
» Replies: 139
» Views: 40959
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 335
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55304
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64129
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4095
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 02:25 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 6566
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 143
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 89
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52171
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167140
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 238
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 325
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 139
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 125
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6331
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 137
[REQUEST] Lenovo G710 BIOS Whitelist Rem...
Last Post: si1975
03-25-2024 01:28 PM
» Replies: 468
» Views: 125407

Unlock all hidden options for insydeh20 bios
(01-24-2012, 01:31 PM)akbar102 Wrote: yes the advanced and power are hidden. thanks man for your help im wait for your work

Thanks for the info, i just wanted to ask, which forms are hidden :-)

Good part so far: I found all the functions which are in my bios. Bad part: they hid the forms differently and I don't know YET how they done it.

There are three ways to hide the forms: by code within the SetupBrowser (my bios), by VSS-Data (inside bios data) or by Form OP-codes.

The VSS-data is formatted in the downloaded bios. If you flash it, it takes the VSS-data, which is already installed on your computer (which I don't have :-))

So maybe you see any way to dump YOUR current bios? With linux it actually is no prob; I don't know if HPs windows tools offer a way to backup your current bios. They actually should. Could you please check and if possible upload a backup of your current bios?

That might be a great help to have your current bios WITH VSS-data :-)
www find
(01-27-2012, 01:06 AM)SnakyJake Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 01:31 PM)akbar102 Wrote: yes the advanced and power are hidden. thanks man for your help im wait for your work

Thanks for the info, i just wanted to ask, which forms are hidden :-)

Good part so far: I found all the functions which are in my bios. Bad part: they hid the forms differently and I don't know YET how they done it.

There are three ways to hide the forms: by code within the SetupBrowser (my bios), by VSS-Data (inside bios data) or by Form OP-codes.

The VSS-data is formatted in the downloaded bios. If you flash it, it takes the VSS-data, which is already installed on your computer (which I don't have :-))

So maybe you see any way to dump YOUR current bios? With linux it actually is no prob; I don't know if HPs windows tools offer a way to backup your current bios. They actually should. Could you please check and if possible upload a backup of your current bios?

That might be a great help to have your current bios WITH VSS-data :-)

thanks for your help .this is backup from my bios (with universal bios backup toolkit)
http://www.mediafire.com/?jt1rzgc1ag2jcht
find
Hi akbar,

ok, found the spot.
Bad: Insyde doing their work better. They always implemented the code which was showing "advanced" stuff. Not in your bios. Actually its just a small part of code missing, but I am not able to insert new code.

Good: I will find a way to patch the underlying functions. may take some time.

Until then: What I can to is REPLACE an existing Form (like the diagnostic one) with the "power" or "advanced" one. So you could flash "advanced" bios, change settings, flash "power" bios, change settings, and then flash back orig bios.

Maybe I find a better way. I come back on you when I got it.
www find
(01-31-2012, 06:04 PM)SnakyJake Wrote: Hi akbar,

ok, found the spot.
Bad: Insyde doing their work better. They always implemented the code which was showing "advanced" stuff. Not in your bios. Actually its just a small part of code missing, but I am not able to insert new code.

Good: I will find a way to patch the underlying functions. may take some time.

Until then: What I can to is REPLACE an existing Form (like the diagnostic one) with the "power" or "advanced" one. So you could flash "advanced" bios, change settings, flash "power" bios, change settings, and then flash back orig bios.

Maybe I find a better way. I come back on you when I got it.
thanks i am not using this form (Main , security , Diagnostic ,Exit)if you replace two of this form whit advanced and power .you do a great work .
thanks for your time that spend on this .
find
Ok, I'll get back to you until weekend. Until then please try out the recovery method <fn><esc>. I do not want to brick your computer :-) So you really should only do it if that method works (read on my page or search internet. On some machines the keys you need to hold down are different)

Actually I cannot test the bios here. The patch is very safe, so I do not see problems. But actually we only know after flashing :-|
www find
(02-01-2012, 07:48 AM)SnakyJake Wrote: Ok, I'll get back to you until weekend. Until then please try out the recovery method <fn><esc>. I do not want to brick your computer :-) So you really should only do it if that method works (read on my page or search internet. On some machines the keys you need to hold down are different)

Actually I cannot test the bios here. The patch is very safe, so I do not see problems. But actually we only know after flashing :-|

Thanks.i flash my bios several time and i have recovery usb for it
find
Hi SnakyJake, can you help me, please?

HP G72-b60SS
InsydeH20: F.48
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?1ffcmwe71kyoaut
Bios backup: http://www.mediafire.com/?7r4n87129mpuv2h

Please I need to unlock if it's possible, thanks.
find
Hi akbar,

bios has been patched. Took out "Diagnostics" and "Security" and replaced them with "Power" and "Advanced"

I think its ok to you that I put those bioses on my page (not your dump, but the first one you posted, so no private settings are included)

You can download it there (http://www.jakobheinemann.de/insydeh2o_e.html) Seems I can post links now :-)
At the bottom: HP-F46_patched.fd

I also managed to include a whole bunch of new stuff in my tools - thanks to your bios.
So if you want you can replace those forms by yourself now (run the tool with your bios and you may choose which forms to replace with hidden ones)
BTW: just don't replace the Exit form - well, only if you like your bios that much that you never want to leave it again :-)

Warning: I was very carefully with what I did. But still I dont know if it will work. Since "Diagnostic" and "Security" forms are not loaded anymore I do not know if some initialization they might be doing is skipped and missing now.

Gimme some feedback, please.
www find
(02-01-2012, 01:58 PM)Paula Wrote: Hi SnakyJake, can you help me, please?

HP G72-b60SS

Hi Paula,

just had a short look. You probably have much more luck than akbar; code for all forms is included and just hidden by a little switch, what I can see so far. So should be possible to patch.
Will get back to you when I got it. Tomorrow Final Fantasy XIII-2 comes out back here in Germany. Probably will have to play some before patching :-)

What you can try: the first bios you posted is somehow corrupted. Should also be 2MB or some HP package. Try to get a "real" one from HP or give me some link; since when I patch your dump only you can use it, but others would get YOUR settings. I would like to put all patched bioses on my side, but I dont want to do it with a dumped one :-)
www find
(02-01-2012, 01:58 PM)Paula Wrote: Hi SnakyJake, can you help me, please?

HP G72-b60SS

Bios patched. PLEASE make sure recovery method works!!!
Find on http://www.jakobheinemann.de/insydeh2o_e.html
bottom of page: HP-F48_patched.fd

might rename it to *.rom or something which helps you flash.

Good luck, tell me what you see :-) Should be some Advanced stuff

www find