Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 158
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 129
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 202
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223198
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119032
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 200
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6699
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309343
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61861
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 524
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20169
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169046
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6212
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 718
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5693
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61049
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274898
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 835
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24779

[Unlocked] Acer Aspire 5741G (v1.23) + UEFI BIOS Alpha Test
#31
no one who can help me ..

please....
find
quote
#32
Hi mate,
Write a PM to DeathBringer (He is an Expert on CPU and compatibility) !
Regrads

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#33
Ok, many thanks
find
quote
#34
(12-02-2015, 04:16 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi mate,
Write a PM to DeathBringer (He is an Expert on CPU and compatibility) !
Regrads

Hey,

Could you help me with this problem?
http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-2...weird.html

I use the mod3 uefi bios and it works fine, except bootanimation on windows 10. My windows 10 is not corrupted, I tried it on a different pc and the installer on different drives, only see this on my laptop.

I reflashed mod3 bios and still it gives me that weird bootanimation
What can I do to fix this?
find
quote
#35
Can I ask for Intel i7 920XM support, and possibility of Latency changes (CL 11-11-11-28) ???

Thanks in advance...
find
quote
#36
(11-30-2015, 02:41 PM)Micktat Wrote: Hi, I have an Aspire 5741G with an i5-430M processor.
Which is the maximum processor that I can mount in my PC??

I want to upgrade with an i7 processor.... can I put on a i7-740QM or i7-720QM processor.
I look about the cpu maximum memory... all i7 with socket pga988 use max 8Gb of DDR3.... is possible to put on 16Gb of memory in this machine??

Many thanks....

 I also have an Acer 5741G with i5 430M and would be interested in upgrading or i7 -720QM i7-740QM processor.
I wanted to know if it is possible with the original bios v.1.23.
I ask Sorry for my english for my english Confused
find
quote
#37
Hello, guys!
Who wants upgrade CPU, please compare your old and new Cpus.
CPU with biggest TDP make your laptop very hot and may overheat!!
For example, TDP of i5-430m is 35W
TDP of i7-920XM is 55w!!It is very dangerous so you should to modernize your cooling system.
Check TDP of CPU before upgrade.
Regards!
find
quote
#38
(04-08-2015, 10:23 AM)MarcoMjet Wrote: Here an experimental version of UEFI bios (use it at own risk)
Tested on my Acer 5741G.... works....
All credits go to BDMaster that have packed the bios, rajko (efi modules)....

i've tested it with windows8.1 64 bit GPT + Yosemite 10.10.3 GPT.....

http://rghost.net/6DxWR7PjX

there are two files use mod3...

can u update bios file again. this link was broken.
find
quote
#39
I also would like a re-up of the bios, it says restricted, thanks.
find
quote
#40
Reuploaded the UEFI bios:
http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/WMcESg2e/file.html
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)