Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424380
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3608
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 197
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224379
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6778
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 397
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309682
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61955
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20268
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169253
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6336
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 817
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5785
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61188

[Unlocked] HP Pavilion g4-1218la
#1
Hey, do not understand much English but he do my best to comprehend, I thank you if written correctly, I leave the BIOS specifications and I can write an explanation of how to do it. If you need more information write me. Thank you very much.

-Model: HP Pavilion g4-1284la
-BIOS Version: F.66
-Download link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60864.exe

Request for: Advanced menu, disable UEFI, etc...
find
quote
#2
I just want the UEFI


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intel Core i5 2410M @ 2.30GHz
Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
6.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
Hewlett-Packard 166D (CPU1)
Intel HD Graphics 3000
119GB ATA PLEXTOR PX-128M5 SCSI Disk Device (SSD)
find
quote
#3
(08-30-2013, 09:42 AM)ACHE Wrote: Hey, do not understand much English but he do my best to comprehend, I thank you if written correctly, I leave the BIOS specifications and I can write an explanation of how to do it. If you need more information write me. Thank you very much.

-Model: HP Pavilion g4-1284la
-BIOS Version: F.66
-Download link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60864.exe

Request for: Advanced menu, disable UEFI, etc...

HP Pavilion g4-1009tx Notebook PC support
It's the same bios, I am trying to patch the dll to flash it.
if I will do I will post here the mod.
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#4
[qu ote='BDMaster' pid='70538' dateline='1399157365']
(08-30-2013, 09:42 AM)ACHE Wrote: Hey, do not understand much English but he do my best to comprehend, I thank you if written correctly, I leave the BIOS specifications and I can write an explanation of how to do it. If you need more information write me. Thank you very much.

-Model: HP Pavilion g4-1284la
-BIOS Version: F.66
-Download link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60864.exe

Request for: Advanced menu, disable UEFI, etc...

HP Pavilion g4-1009tx Notebook PC support
It's the same bios, I am trying to patch the dll to flash it.
if I will do I will post here the mod.
Regards
[/quote]

Thank you for your hard work . But this BIOS are all RSA signed.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intel Core i5 2410M @ 2.30GHz
Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
6.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
Hewlett-Packard 166D (CPU1)
Intel HD Graphics 3000
119GB ATA PLEXTOR PX-128M5 SCSI Disk Device (SSD)
find
quote
#5
(05-03-2014, 07:53 PM)gujiangjiang Wrote: [qu ote='BDMaster' pid='70538' dateline='1399157365']
(08-30-2013, 09:42 AM)ACHE Wrote: Hey, do not understand much English but he do my best to comprehend, I thank you if written correctly, I leave the BIOS specifications and I can write an explanation of how to do it. If you need more information write me. Thank you very much.

-Model: HP Pavilion g4-1284la
-BIOS Version: F.66
-Download link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60864.exe

Request for: Advanced menu, disable UEFI, etc...

HP Pavilion g4-1009tx Notebook PC support
It's the same bios, I am trying to patch the dll to flash it.
if I will do I will post here the mod.
Regards

Thank you for your hard work . But this BIOS are all RSA signed.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote]

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...s/page1748

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/previ...9&sw_lang=

HP Pavilion g4-1009tx Notebook PC support

Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)


Version Date Size SoftPack
F.66 Current 02-2013 11.3M sp60864.exe
F.65 11-2012 11.3M sp59558.exe
F.64 05-2012 11.3M sp57333.exe
F.63 04-2012 11.3M sp56874.exe
F.62 03-2012 11.3M sp56298.exe
F.52 01-2012 11.3M sp55717.exe
F.41 12-2011 9.12M sp55451.exe
F.34 10-2011 9.11M sp54843.exe
F.33 09-2011 9.1M sp54660.exe
F.32 08-2011 9.1M sp54223.exe
F.24 07-2011 9.4M sp53872.exe
F.23 07-2011 9.4M sp53733.exe
F.15 06-2011 7.08M sp53399.exe
F.14 05-2011 7.08M sp53128.exe
F.07 04-2011 7.04M sp52812.exe
F.06 04-2011 7.04M sp52469.exe


[MULTI_FD]
Flag=1
FD#01=PCI,0,0,0,2C,FFFFFFFF,166C103C,0166CF52.BIN
FD#02=PCI,0,0,0,2C,FFFFFFFF,166D103C,0166CF52.BIN
FD#03=PCI,0,0,0,2C,FFFFFFFF,166E103C,0166CF52.BIN
FD#04=PCI,0,0,0,2C,FFFFFFFF,166F103C,0166CF52.BIN
FD#05=PCI,0,0,0,2C,FFFFFFFF,1670103C,0166CF52.BIN
FD#06=PCI,0,0,0,2C,FFFFFFFF,1671103C,0166CF52.BIN
FD#07=PCI,0,0,0,2C,FFFFFFFF,1672103C,0166CF52.BIN
FD#08=PCI,0,0,0,2C,FFFFFFFF,1666103C,01666F52.BIN
FD#09=PCI,0,0,0,2C,FFFFFFFF,1667103C,01666F52.BIN
FD#10=PCI,0,0,0,2C,FFFFFFFF,1668103C,01666F52.BIN
FD#11=PCI,0,0,0,2C,FFFFFFFF,1669103C,01666F52.BIN
FD#12=PCI,0,0,0,2C,FFFFFFFF,166A103C,01666F52.BIN
FD#13=PCI,0,0,0,2C,FFFFFFFF,166B103C,01666F52.BIN
FD#14=PCI,0,0,0,2C,FFFFFFFF,338A103C,0338AF52.BIN
FD#15=PCI,0,0,0,2C,FFFFFFFF,338B103C,0338AF52.BIN
FD#16=PCI,0,0,0,2C,FFFFFFFF,338C103C,0338AF52.BIN
FD#17=PCI,0,0,0,2C,FFFFFFFF,184D103C,0184DF52.BIN

OEM = 103C

Models :

From 1666 to 166B get Bios 01666F52.BIN
From 166C to 166F get Bios 0166CF52.BIN
From 1670 to 1672 get Bios 0166CF52.BIN
From 184D to 184D get Bios 0184DF52.BIN
From 338A to 338C get Bios 0338AF52.BIN


I will modify only model for your laptop as there are four bioses here :

01666F52.BIN
0166CF52.BIN
0184DF52.BIN
0338AF52.BIN

RSA Signed It means that Bios is firmed by digital signature 2048 bits as Credit Card algorythm and It's almost impossible to crack, but an old RSA Key as leaked and up to sp5 and few sp6 It's possible to Decrypt Bios to look structure and modif it, then PMTool can recrypt it, problem is to reflash as RSA Signature older is wrote in HP_TOOLS hidden Partition and InsydeFlash compare the Sign to it.
So to check if a bios is moddable or not use PMTool 2.53 or below and check Decrypt Alert, if succesful You'll find a Bios.Dec and RSA.SIG file into folder, so Bios readable and moddable, then to reflash is other history !
Let me know
Rgards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#6
Yes,My BIOS is 166CF66.BIN,And I only want a UEFI Boot because I research OS X on my g4 and all maybe perfect but UEFI,So If anyone can help me,thanks very much


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intel Core i5 2410M @ 2.30GHz
Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
6.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
Hewlett-Packard 166D (CPU1)
Intel HD Graphics 3000
119GB ATA PLEXTOR PX-128M5 SCSI Disk Device (SSD)
find
quote
#7
I think it's samething with a request I made here
 HP-Pavilion-g4-1012tx I wish I knew the procedure. If you can do it I will still be happy
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)