Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6498
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 105
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308111
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61519
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19925
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168346
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5946
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 505
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5458
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60690
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274642
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24602
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173936
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 907
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 504
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59495
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43044

[Unlocked] Unlocking acer aspire m7720
#11
they're also additional menus that're under memory voltage with tons of cpu bridge options etc. I think there may be a setting in the bios itself, a string, thats locking changes to the menu. Time to find the locked string!

meanwhile, I was able to unlock all the resource pnp stuff in the bios, thats about it.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#12
Wow I´am really amazed at what you guys can do. Even if you cant get it to work properly this is quite amazing...

I hope it works though ; )
find
quote
#13
Just wanted to update you guys so that you arent in the dark. So far, I have only been able to unlock the PnP Rersource options, and the CPU stuff remains hidden. If I find a way thought, youll be the first to know.

Thanks,

TheWiz
www find
quote
#14
Guys, its unlocked!

Sorry for the long wait, it took some newer software Big Grin



TheWiz

EDIT. SEE BELOW
www find
quote
#15
Thank you very much.. Big Grin I'll try it next thing tomorrow. My local time Wink
find
quote
#16
Here is the updated link:

http://bios-mods.com/BIOS/AMI/Acer/M7720mod.zip

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1525839/Bios/M7720mod.zip

Unlocked features:
[Image: unlock1.PNG][Image: unlock2.PNG][Image: unlock3.PNG]
[Image: unlock4.PNG]

Hope its goes well!
TheWiz
www find
quote
#17
Once again thank you very much Wink.. I'll be sure to try and take a look at the donate button xD but that will all be tomorrow Wink
find
quote
#18
Well it works. I can see all you listed.. I can change several new options ;D... Still a shame I cant change the BLCK speed, so there is still no real ocing fo the cpu..
But thanks for all the other stuff Wink
find
quote
#19
Great, Ill move this to the unlocked section.
www find
quote
#20
Nice work there, TheWiz! I have been watching this thread (as a guest, of course) for over a month to see if there were any updates and I am glad that you finally managed to unlock the BIOS for the Acer Aspire M7720.

I have a quick question though. The BIOS version which you modded was AMI R01-A3. However, mine is AMI R01-A4. Would your modded BIOS for AMI R01-A3 work for the AMI R01-A4? If not, is it possible for me to downgrade to AMI R01-A3 through the link on the first page (second post)/Acer website? I am asking this as I am afraid of messing up the entire system... Unfortunately, I am unable to post a link to the AMI R01-A4 BIOS as it does not show up on the Acer website and the AMI R01-A4 was the BIOS version my system came with when I purchased it a few months ago.

Again, I would like to applaud you for your efforts in unlocking the Acer Aspire M7720 BIOS!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)