Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424388
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3609
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 272
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 201
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224402
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6779
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 398
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309686
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61956
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 617
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20269
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169255
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6339
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 818
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61190

[Unlocked, sp51315] HP DV7-1299ew bios vF.2D mod request adv. menu unlock
#1
Hi! I'm looking for unlocked bios with advanced menus. I need to disable EIST, C1E, HPET and also AHCI. Please Help


-Manufacturer and Model : HP dv7-1299ew
-Bios Revision : F.2D
-Bios Type : Insyde
-Bios SLIC : SLIC-MPC 2.0
-Bios Link : http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51001-51500/sp51315.exe
-Rw-everything report http://www.mediafire.com/?w67uqhvqllj9n

[Image: small11092011063.th.jpg][Image: small11092011062.th.jpg][Image: small11092011061.th.jpg][Image: small11092011060.th.jpg]
find
quote
#2
Hello, I am interessed also in the advanced menu.

but 1199eg

-Manufacturer and Model : HP dv7-1199eg
-Bios Revision : F.2D
-Bios Type : Insyde
-Bios SLIC : (i will look if necessary)
-Bios Link : http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51001-51500/sp51315.exe

Please help us Smile

best regards
Steven
find
quote
#3
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Test it and please post screenshots Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#4
Hi camiloml,

thank you.

Sorry but it don't work.
I pressed [esc] for the startup menu
but there i can't do anything.
By pressing [F10] for open BIOS (or other menu-items) nothing is gone.

But I can boot by hardreset.

Can I do something to help you?

Regards
Steven
find
quote
#5
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Download again and try it, don't know why it did that for you :-?¿

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#6
Sorry, the same.

I don't say that you have to do this.
You can also say me how I do this or where I can find informations.

Regarts
Steven
find
quote
#7
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Test again

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#8
Sorry, i'm afraid it don't work.

If you want you can lump it.

Regarts
Steven
find
quote
#9
No way, i can't believe this one will kick my [censored], I will make the mod from scratch again.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#10
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

From scratch, less modded than the previous tries but i think enough for playing Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)