Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6503
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 113
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308133
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61522
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19927
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168366
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5952
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 507
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60698
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274649
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 631
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24607
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693384
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173948
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 911
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59508
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43051

Unlocking Dell (:|) Optiplex GX260 BIOS (for OCing)
#1
Exclamation 
So.. wondering if anyone could do this for me. I'll thank you in advance for your efforts towards this mod. Here is the download (non packed exe, if you want the .hdr or .rom etc, I can upload them on mediafire for you)... sorry, there was no direct download link...

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/ca/en/cagen1/DriverDetails?DriverId=R89214&FileId=2731111977&DriverName=Dell%20OptiPlex%20System%20BIOS%2C%20A09&urlProductCode=False

I'll pm (a url to) a modded BIOS with SLIC 2.1 tables (that I made, so I know what I'm doing and won't ask stupid questions), and the the regular .hdr if you need them.

Here is a zip with the files previously mentioned. Smile



.zip   Dell Optiplex GX260 BIOS Files.zip (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 138)
find
quote
#2
Also, if you need any extra info, I should know how to find it. Smile
find
quote
#3
Thumbs Up 
Sorry, BUMP.
find
quote
#4
For user ninteenseventy: wont let me post here, I'll make a new thread.
find
quote
#5
Thanks for the request, I shall have a look and get back to you shortly.


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#6
Thank you for helping me out.
find
quote
#7
(07-03-2012, 10:03 AM)newtzy33 Wrote: So.. wondering if anyone could do this for me. I'll thank you in advance for your efforts towards this mod. Here is the download (non packed exe, if you want the .hdr or .rom etc, I can upload them on mediafire for you)... sorry, there was no direct download link...

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/ca/en/cagen1/DriverDetails?DriverId=R89214&FileId=2731111977&DriverName=Dell%20OptiPlex%20System%20BIOS%2C%20A09&urlProductCode=False

I'll pm (a url to) a modded BIOS with SLIC 2.1 tables (that I made, so I know what I'm doing and won't ask stupid questions), and the the regular .hdr if you need them.

Here is a zip with the files previously mentioned. Smile

So, do you have the link for the ROM?
find
quote
#8
HOw could i install the modded one with your zip file provided. double clicked the exe file but nuthing changed in bios..

need help

urgent
find
quote
#9
(12-19-2012, 04:40 PM)cemsit Wrote: HOw could i install the modded one with your zip file provided. double clicked the exe file but nuthing changed in bios..

need help

urgent

Here is the zip with the tutorial: http://www.mediafire.com/?f9h4iu8zyt9uevt Only download ONCE, there is a dl limit...
find
quote
#10
Sorry to revive a thread from literally 10 years ago... I'm trying to OC my "new" GX260 and I just followed the tutorial, created and booted with a flash drive and apparently everything worked, it booted from it and flashed the file GX260A09_SLIC (mod).HDR with biosflsh and then rebooted the machine. Sadly nothing changed in BIOS, still can't change any CPU/Memory related parameter.

Thanks in advance!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)