Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107999
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9213
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8763
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14355
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425635
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3842
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 533
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 723
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227559
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119713
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6998
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310587
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

Unlocking Dell (:|) Optiplex GX260 BIOS (for OCing)
#1
Exclamation 
So.. wondering if anyone could do this for me. I'll thank you in advance for your efforts towards this mod. Here is the download (non packed exe, if you want the .hdr or .rom etc, I can upload them on mediafire for you)... sorry, there was no direct download link...

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/ca/en/cagen1/DriverDetails?DriverId=R89214&FileId=2731111977&DriverName=Dell%20OptiPlex%20System%20BIOS%2C%20A09&urlProductCode=False

I'll pm (a url to) a modded BIOS with SLIC 2.1 tables (that I made, so I know what I'm doing and won't ask stupid questions), and the the regular .hdr if you need them.

Here is a zip with the files previously mentioned. Smile



.zip   Dell Optiplex GX260 BIOS Files.zip (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 138)
find
quote
#2
Also, if you need any extra info, I should know how to find it. Smile
find
quote
#3
Thumbs Up 
Sorry, BUMP.
find
quote
#4
For user ninteenseventy: wont let me post here, I'll make a new thread.
find
quote
#5
Thanks for the request, I shall have a look and get back to you shortly.


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#6
Thank you for helping me out.
find
quote
#7
(07-03-2012, 10:03 AM)newtzy33 Wrote: So.. wondering if anyone could do this for me. I'll thank you in advance for your efforts towards this mod. Here is the download (non packed exe, if you want the .hdr or .rom etc, I can upload them on mediafire for you)... sorry, there was no direct download link...

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/ca/en/cagen1/DriverDetails?DriverId=R89214&FileId=2731111977&DriverName=Dell%20OptiPlex%20System%20BIOS%2C%20A09&urlProductCode=False

I'll pm (a url to) a modded BIOS with SLIC 2.1 tables (that I made, so I know what I'm doing and won't ask stupid questions), and the the regular .hdr if you need them.

Here is a zip with the files previously mentioned. Smile

So, do you have the link for the ROM?
find
quote
#8
HOw could i install the modded one with your zip file provided. double clicked the exe file but nuthing changed in bios..

need help

urgent
find
quote
#9
(12-19-2012, 04:40 PM)cemsit Wrote: HOw could i install the modded one with your zip file provided. double clicked the exe file but nuthing changed in bios..

need help

urgent

Here is the zip with the tutorial: http://www.mediafire.com/?f9h4iu8zyt9uevt Only download ONCE, there is a dl limit...
find
quote
#10
Sorry to revive a thread from literally 10 years ago... I'm trying to OC my "new" GX260 and I just followed the tutorial, created and booted with a flash drive and apparently everything worked, it booted from it and flashed the file GX260A09_SLIC (mod).HDR with biosflsh and then rebooted the machine. Sadly nothing changed in BIOS, still can't change any CPU/Memory related parameter.

Thanks in advance!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)