Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227726
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310642
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

Unlocking Gigabyte GA-MA785GT-UD3H (rev. 1.1)
#1
Hi,

I am new here, so please be patient ;o) with me. I have several Questions:

I need to exchange in my NAS MB, therefore I need ECC. Currently I have an ASUS board installed with the same chipset as Gigabyte GA-MA785GT-UD3H (rev. 1.1), and there is suport, and it is ECC activated in BIOS.

I would like to switch the ASUS MB for Gigabyte GA-MA785GT-UD3H (rev. 1.1), which is HW capable of ECC, but in BIOS it is not possible to activate it. My main and first question is, is it possible to unlock the support of ECC in BIOS (HW support it)?

BIOS: http://download1.gigabyte.ru/bios/mb_bio...3h_f9b.exe

If not, I have another MB with diff. chipset from Asrock, which is also capable of ECC, and also not activated in BIOS. My second Q for now is, it is possible to suport ECC in any oher models/manufactures?

Thank you very much!
Jaromir
find
quote
#2
Award Bios go here to get ModBin 6.2 :

https://www.bios-mods.com/downloads/

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(04-13-2015, 01:24 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Award Bios go here to get ModBin 6.2 :

https://www.bios-mods.com/downloads/

Regards


OK, so I conclude it is possible ;O) to enable the ECC suport. Am I right?

Could you please do it, or give me step by step way how to do it?!

Thank you very much.

Jaromir
find
quote
#4
Hi,

maybe another Qs: I have read, that there are hidden BIOS control, some of which are available after some combination of keys like Ctrl + Fx ... is there a list, what combinations and for what MBs/manufacures/BIOSes/etc?

Is trere a step by step how to make them available through for example ModBin?

Thank you very much!
Jaromir
find
quote
#5
Hi,

could you please help me? I have used latest modbin and went through the BIOS, abut I do not see the ECC menu hidden. Thank you for you help!

Jaromir
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)