Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14007
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 108
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424480
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3624
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 209
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 311
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224574
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 275
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 413
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309739
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61968
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169343
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 829
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5800

Unlocking a Phoenix Award BIOS (OEM Motherboard)
#21
(06-25-2010, 12:46 AM)banana19 Wrote: Ive killed ram before, I must be talented!

Nick

Not that much... Big Grin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlBN1pKSn_w
find
quote
#22
(06-25-2010, 02:58 AM)Chlorhydrikk Wrote:
(06-25-2010, 12:46 AM)banana19 Wrote: Ive killed ram before, I must be talented!

Nick

Not that much... Big Grin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlBN1pKSn_w

hah! he couldnt do it! I knew I was talented!
find
quote
#23
There are CPU Frequency and DRAM frequency options in the unlocked bios which can be used to overclock the computer although i dont know how high you will be able to go (may need some better cpu cooling)

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#24
I have successfully flashed the unlocked bios and found new settings, but no CPU and DRAM frequency options.
Are you sure you have unlocked them? Where could I find them?
Thank you Wink
Llywelyn!
find
quote
#25
I am looking for a MSI-made BIOS but I couldn't find it on MSI's website or in google...
Hope you guys will be more lucky Smile
find
quote
#26
(06-28-2010, 04:37 PM)Chlorhydrikk Wrote: I am looking for a MSI-made BIOS but I couldn't find it on MSI's website or in google...
Hope you guys will be more lucky Smile

as this is a rebranded msi board , we have to work out the original board it was based off. Then if you want to take the risk you could flash the retail bios onto the oem board but this is an extremely risky process!!

Admin
find
quote
#27
(06-28-2010, 05:09 PM)1234s282 Wrote:
(06-28-2010, 04:37 PM)Chlorhydrikk Wrote: I am looking for a MSI-made BIOS but I couldn't find it on MSI's website or in google...
Hope you guys will be more lucky Smile

as this is a rebranded msi board , we have to work out the original board it was based off. Then if you want to take the risk you could flash the retail bios onto the oem board but this is an extremely risky process!!

Admin

Well I'll stick at your unlocked BIOS as far as I will be able to overclock my computer !
If we can't do anything for that bios, well I think i'll try the retail bios Smile
find
quote
#28
So, have you done some progresses ?
Thank you Smile
Chlorhydrikk
find
quote
#29
still working out which board resembles the oem one!

Admin
find
quote
#30
Thank you very much for your help, it's very appreciated Smile
Hope you'll find the good one !
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)