Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107983
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14354
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227533
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310581
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

Vaio FZ485U Bios unlock
#21
Holly Molly it WORKED....bios flashed falwlesly and now I have the intel tab in bios showing a bunch of options.  see attached.    
find
quote
#22
Is the primary video device setting functioning?
find
quote
#23
since I don't have an Intel IGD the IGD menu actually doesn't appear in the BIOS when I boot it up...I do get the MCH menu showing PEG (PCI express graphics) enable/disable. I haven't fiddled with it, afraid I wont get any display at all if I disable.
find
quote
#24
(05-11-2022, 10:45 AM)cuco81 Wrote: since I don't have an Intel IGD the IGD menu actually doesn't appear in the BIOS when I boot it up...
Then you have nothing to count on thinking about turning off the graphic device when you have only one available.
Your device have a chipset with "P" index? These do not have a built-in GMA.
find
quote
#25
Thats the same conclusion I have reached. Was hoping I had the iGPU option also available.
find
quote
#26
Hey Max...could you point me to the VT enable NVRAM string? pretty sure its disabled as default?  I've attached my nvram files. thanks.


Attached Files
.zip   nvram.zip (Size: 29.33 KB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote
#27
(05-28-2022, 03:03 PM)cuco81 Wrote: could you point me to the VT enable NVRAM string?
VT Capability token [02D0]. Disabled by default.
Don't you have access to it in the CPU Control Sub-Menu - Merom CPU Control Sub-Menu?
find
quote
#28
Awesome..strangely enough the Bios doesn't show the option, I think vaio didn't want to include that option back then, the CPU sub menu is completely blank.
find
quote
#29
(05-29-2022, 10:00 AM)cuco81 Wrote: the CPU sub menu is completely blank
Because some menus are shown only if a certain condition is met. Didn't know THAT much are affected.
The archive was updated.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)