Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107982
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14352
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227525
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310579
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[WORKING] Whitelist for HP dv7-3165dx
#1
[Request] Whitelist for HP dv7-3165dx

Can someone please help me with whitelist removed BIOS for HP DV7-3165dx. The version is F.13

I have searched the forum and the shared BIOS directory but either the links are dead or the file for my BIOS is missing from the shared folder.
[url= ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp47501-48000/sp47531.exe][/url]

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp47501-48000/sp47531.exe

Thank you
find
quote
#2
Hi, would you please post your current wireless card's pci ID here?

Undecided I don't have any experience on modding BIOS, so it's on your own response to try my mod.
find
quote
#3
(07-11-2017, 11:57 AM)WiDef Wrote: Hi, would you please post your current wireless card's pci ID here?

WiDef,

Thanks my PCI ID is:

PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002B
find
quote
#4
(07-11-2017, 02:09 PM)xpact Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 11:57 AM)WiDef Wrote: Hi, would you please post your current wireless card's pci ID here?

WiDef,

Thanks my PCI ID is:

PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002B

Well, you could give it a try.


Attached Files
.zip   3635F13_NWL.zip (Size: 925.17 KB / Downloads: 9)

Undecided I don't have any experience on modding BIOS, so it's on your own response to try my mod.
find
quote
#5
(07-11-2017, 07:06 PM)WiDef Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 02:09 PM)xpact Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 11:57 AM)WiDef Wrote: Hi, would you please post your current wireless card's pci ID here?

WiDef,

Thanks my PCI ID is:

PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002B

Well, you could give it a try.
find
quote
#6
WiDef,

I would give it a try and I will let you know. I would have to get another flash drive with the original BIOS just in case since your file looks bigger in bytes.

Anyways I will let you know thanks !!!
find
quote
#7
(07-12-2017, 12:35 AM)xpact Wrote: WiDef,

I would give it a try and I will let you know. I would have to get another flash drive with the original BIOS just in case since your file looks bigger in bytes.

Anyways I will let you know thanks !!!

WiDef,

It did not wok. The laptop boots fine but I am still getting "104 Unsupported device error"

The BIOS you have given me is version F.15 mine was F.13. This should not matter but it still did not solve my issue.

In the BIOS settings I can still see FCC ID PDD-AR5B95-H which is my Atheros device.

Just out of curiosity which tool did you use to modify the BIOS?  I read some tutorials but I did not find any for BIOSes with 2MBytes.
find
quote
#8
(07-14-2017, 12:55 AM)xpact Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 12:35 AM)xpact Wrote: WiDef,

I would give it a try and I will let you know. I would have to get another flash drive with the original BIOS just in case since your file looks bigger in bytes.

Anyways I will let you know thanks !!!

WiDef,

It did not wok. The laptop boots fine but I am still getting "104 Unsupported device error"

The BIOS you have given me is version F.15 mine was F.13. This should not matter but it still did not solve my issue.

In the BIOS settings I can still see FCC ID PDD-AR5B95-H which is my Atheros device.

Just out of curiosity which tool did you use to modify the BIOS?  I read some tutorials but I did not find any for BIOSes with 2MBytes.

try this mod https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads...ost-701560
find
quote
#9
WiDef,
I am the idiot here. Your mod might have worked. I was upgrading the BIOS the wrong way ( with the Win + B) key and probably it was loading a backup from somewhere (it was F.15 instead of F.13)
I tried with one other mod and the same thing happened which made me suspicious.
So to summarize your mode might have been OK.
Thank you for the effort!!! I would have given you a good beer if you were nearby. Again thank you dude !!!
Now my  problem is solved.
find
quote
#10
(07-14-2017, 01:04 AM)Serg008 Wrote: try this mod https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads...ost-701560


Serg008,

That worked although I have to do it two times because I was not flashing the BIOS correctly.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)