Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 802
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108072
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9218
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14367
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425672
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227704
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119726
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310631
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62230

WiFI for HP G72-b20SA
#1
Hi, this is my first post so I would like to say Hi to everyone Smile

I have problem with my Ralink RT3090 b/g/n wifi adapter. From some time adapter start loosing connection or have high ping up to 2500ms so every few seconds I have lags in online games. My laptop is a HP G72-b20SA with Insyde BIOS and whitelist. I would like to change my old wifi adapter for a new dual-band a/b/g/n and I have 2 types adapters:
1. Broadcom BCM943228HMB
2. Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205

I was reading about RSA signed BIOS and I have some concerns before flashing modified BIOS. I`m wondering if something goes wrong what can I do then ? Thx in advance for all replies , as I mentioned on start I`m new with modified BIOS.
find
quote
#2
http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/self...el/4315565

Try this one :

http://rghost.net/8Hjnn4PxD

Let me know
regards

Donate to me . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
Ok, I run InsydeFlash.exe from package from You, all process finish without any problems so now I have BIOS w/o whitelist?
find
quote
#4
(07-07-2015, 02:45 AM)BDMaster Wrote: http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/self...el/4315565

Try this one :

http://rghost.net/8Hjnn4PxD

Let me know
regards

Donate to me . . . look into my Signature Wink



I tested BIOS from You, I changed my wifi card for Intel Centrino N2200 (my friend card) after instal drivers windows recognised new card but wifi adapter not seen any networks ;/ so probably it will work if I will provide ID of new wifi card?
find
quote
#5
Wifi led on your model have two colors?
Yellow and white?
Yellow wifi off
White wifi on

Did you attached antennas?
Try my version of sp55430 (search my posts)
find
quote
#6
(07-29-2015, 03:50 AM)gabiz_ro Wrote: Wifi led on your model have two colors?
Yellow and white?
Yellow wifi off
White wifi on

Did you attached antennas?
Try my version of sp55430 (search my posts)


Yes I have 2 colours on my model (white and like orange) , antenas was attached and even if not wifi adapter suppose to see any connections available but it not ;/ I have to orger some WIFI card from china and we will se:>
find
quote
#7
Hello again, I have problem with my laptop HP after updating BIOS. Now I even do not remember with one I installed because it was a long time ago but now I need to enter BIOS but unfortunately after pressing power button laptop start booting system from SSD and I have no options for enter BIOS or even menu from with device laptop supposed to booting ;/ I will be appreciated for any help.
find
quote
#8
Some "no white list" mods was done by patching Startup menu module inside BIOS,as result during POST, BIOS skip some steps.

Try to power with some key like F10 or Esc pressed. Or press it many time when power on.

Or flash other mod or stock BIOS.
find
quote
#9
Hi, the problem is that my windows do not boot to normal mode ;/ only safe mode is available ATM and on that I cannot install other BIOS, maybe there is some software with I can use to install any other BIOS ?
find
quote
#10
Flash stock BIOS from recovery mode.
Search on forum for that or on mydigitallife
If card not accepted,remove it,fix windows install,flash modded BIOS,insert card.
Finish.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)