Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101442
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 513
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7255
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6974
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14329
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 240
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425367
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3828
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 517
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 322
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227271
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119499
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6987
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 608
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310493
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[camiloml] On site repository for INSYDE unlocked BIOS.
#21
Hi! Can i flash my Acer Aspire one D150 bios v1.13 from file 100%_AAO110-150_v3309_Menus_Ulkd_By_Camiloml.exe ?
(file find in repository)
find
#22
(03-07-2016, 12:48 PM)Flutter93 Wrote: Hi! Can i flash my Acer Aspire one D150 bios v1.13 from file 100%_AAO110-150_v3309_Menus_Ulkd_By_Camiloml.exe ?
(file find in repository)

No, you should not attempt it.
find
#23
(02-16-2012, 11:53 AM)camiloml Wrote: Hi.

We have setup a place on our own server to upload modded bios so that way the links will never get dead or outdated.

The content is browseable, so please check there if there exist the mod for your bios before making a request.

You can find the bios repository here.

http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS

Insyde section.

Nice day.

Hi, could You please put modified BIOS for Packard Bell TS11 SB at repository?
All links at all topics are dead (like this one: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...1SB?page=2)

Really need It
Thanks
find
#24
Hello, I have downloaded the sp55068_UlkMenus_ByCamiloml from the repository. I have extracted it and "date modified" for all the files is 2011 and before. In 2014, donovan6000 said here that there is a problem(un-updated checksums) with the way Camiloml modified the bios. Is it updated since then or is it the same problematic version?
find
#25
Er, dumb question here, I'm totally new on this, my BIOS is listed at the "Whitelists/" folder. What does that mean?

I'm looking for a modded BIOS to fash from which I can control my fan's speeds. Will this one help?

   sp45071_NWL_UlkMenus_ByCamiloml.exe
   3148KB
   Dec 22 2016 05:22:48 PM

My model:  HP Pavilion DV7-1240us with AMD Turion X2 Processor:
  • Type:  BIOS
  • Version:  F.49 Rev. 
  • Release date:  Aug 25, 2009
  • File name:  sp45071.exe (3.7 MB)

Thank you... 

PS: For months I've tried everything (from software to hardware replacement and tweaks) to make my fan spin faster, until I realizaed that it must be a BIOS update what caused my fan to spin no more, which I confirmed when my fan started to spin faster again with the NoteBook FanControl tool. If this BIOS works I'll donate when I have $$$ on my PayPal, I promise.
find
#26
I search this file "100%_AAO-D250-KAV60_Ulkd_Menus_By_Camiloml.exe" but I can't found it in https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS

Please can anyone send me a link

THX
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)