Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101442
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 513
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7255
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6974
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14329
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 240
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425367
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3828
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 517
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 322
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227271
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119499
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6987
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 608
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310492
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[camiloml] On site repository for INSYDE unlocked BIOS.
#11
Hello all.
I have an HP Pavilion dm4-2110sn with F.14 InsydeH2O BIOS (http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55454.exe) and I found in the site repository (in the Insyde section) the following BIOS: sp55454_UlkMenus_ByCamiloml. Is it OK to use it on my laptop or not?
I also found on the site repository (in the whitelist section) the following file: sp55454_NWL_ByCamiloml - is it OK to use it on my laptop?

Thank you Camiloml for modding my BIOS.

L.E. I used the sp55454_UlkMenus_ByCamiloml file and I bricked my laptop. So I'm recovering it now. Sad

A couple of hours later edit: I managed to restore to the original F14 InsydeH2O BIOS taken from HP site [link is above].

Please somebody modd my BIOS so I can use this laptop to it's full potential.

Thank you.
find
#12
Used http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/Insyde/sp5...miloml.exe and it semi-bricked/bricked my laptop - After it had installed, it goes into a loop where there is a black screen for ~5 seconds, then it goes to the BIOS setup and says 'The system bios recovery failed'. Shuts down and restarts and loops again.
find
#13
Hi,
I've downloaded the sp55451_NWL_ByCamiloml file and my laptop says there ocurred an error during update!
Can u help me?
find
#14
Some bioses should not go into repository :/ i downloaded sp55068_UlkMenus_ByCamiloml.exe ( my bios i sp55068.exe for HP dv6-6150ew laptop) and when i flashed it bios was unlocked but laptop was bricking on any attempt to change anything in bios.

I was thinking that only tested and working bioses will be in bios repository but it seems there are also bioses that dont work.
find
#15
hi camiloml,

i have an hp pavilion g6 1723 sl with an intel processor.
i've searched in this forum (and in google and anywere) and i did't found nothing for unlock avanced menu in my bios, i need it for OC.
at the moment i have a f.65 (http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp59501-60000/sp59558.exe).
in your repository i find a version that could be flashed in my notebook (sp55717_166xOnly_AdvMenu_ByCamiloml) but when i try to flash it i have an error (no match file in multi-FD).
can u help me?

sorry for my very bad english, and have a good day!
find
#16
(07-02-2012, 05:16 PM)bujong Wrote: Hi Camiloml,

I've found LenG570_40CN23WW2.09_UlkMenus_ByCamiloml.exe v2.09 unlock menu for Lenovo G470, can I use this for Lenovo G470 also?Huh
Lenovo Manufacture Update Link LEN_MFR_file or Get_File This G470 and G570 file are similiar bios update.

Many Thanks and all your works.Big Grin

B_Regards
Bujong

Hello, can put the files sent to my mailbox?
Thank you .
I is a foreign English not good.
450567896@qq.com

the G570 BIOS
find
#17
Hey Camiloml, I've tried all 3 of the the NWL versions of sp55068 and each one works temporarily, but then when I do a reboot it semibricks and I have to remove the CMOS battery etcetc and reset everything. I dont think its RSA signed because the id is 1658 and you said ones with 01 at the beginning are mostly RSA signed. I'm running on a Dv6-6047cl and I shall link to my bios's download link. Any solution would be appreciated. I'm trying to hackintosh and all I need is a no whitelist bios that doesnt reset on almost all reboots. Tongue

BIOS link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55068.exe
find
#18
Hi Camiloml,

Trying to get my WIFI module to work on my DV7-hp 6143cl I get Unsupported Wireless module detected(703)
I used modded bios - sp55068_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe installs fine but I get that error. White-listing check is not removed Camiloml can you please help me with this? the wifi card i'm using or want to use is BCM94312 (Dell DW 1397)

Thank you for your help with this

[b]System: DV7-hp 6143cl
CPU: 2nd generation Intel Core i7-2630QM Processor 2.00GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.90 GHz
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000|Radeon HD 6770M
Bios Version:F.1B
find
#19
Sp50586 is not there and the original link for the one modded by ttav134 is dead.

Can someone please upload to share please?
find
#20
Here You go :

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hctxfe

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2c6h7t

https://www.sendspace.com/file/empis4

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)