Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6418
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14050
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424581
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3659
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224923
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119214
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 302
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6821
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 444
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309848
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 661
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20322
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169450
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6394
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 867

flash insyde bios with ch341
#1
Brick 
Hello guys,
I have an HP laptop with a corrupted BIOS (CAPS LED blink 2 times -> BIOS corruption failure ). I don't know what happened to this laptop as it is not mine.
When I read the bios chip with my CH341, it seems completly "crypted".
I there any solution to check if the chip content is correct?

Another request:
Bios chip is w25q32fvsig, it should be a 4M flash and the FD file extract from the exe I found on HP support web site is more than 4M (4 589 056 bytes)
Is it normal?


Model #: 15-af111nf
Bios file from HP is sp80569

Thanks
find
quote
#2
Where I can see completly "crypted" dump?
find
quote
#3
When you open a rom file it usually contains understandable strings.
In that case, nothing, only hex bytes.
http://www.cjoint.com/c/GIyjARopveJ
find
quote
#4
Get 08137.fd fie from sp80569.exe
Decrypt it by hewprsa.exe to 4M-size file.
Write it by CH341A.
find
quote
#5
Great !
Any possibility to retrieve all the info from dump (serial number...)?
find
quote
#6
Where can I find the RSA signature ?
Command line is hewprsa.exe -d bios_in.fd -o bios_out.fd -s out.sig
find
quote
#7
(09-24-2017, 07:47 AM)yakka Wrote: Any possibility to retrieve all the info from dump (serial number...)?
Your dump is almost empty.
(09-24-2017, 09:07 AM)yakka Wrote: Where can I find the RSA signature ?
Use without it:
hewprsa.exe -d bios_in.fd -o bios_out.fd
find
quote
#8
(09-24-2017, 10:10 AM)DeathBringer Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 09:07 AM)yakka Wrote: Where can I find the RSA signature ?
Use without it:
hewprsa.exe -d bios_in.fd -o bios_out.fd

I have a error when I don't put the RSA sig
http://www.cjoint.com/c/GIyqUwBtF5J
find
quote
#9
Try this version.
find
quote
#10
Thanks, file is now 4096 kb!
I'll update the chip next week and keep you update.

Is there any possibility to have fill some parameters I lost (S/N, Windows license...)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)