Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310644
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

hp pavilion g6 1252ss and black screen
#1
Hi,
hp pavilion g6 1252ss computer and bios

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...b-100657-1

F.43 version .And I couldn't find here

http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/

I installed this

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

I saw it here

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/archive/i...-8013.html

Giant mistake !! I am too brave (and stupid ) xD

A black screen in a pavilion g6 AMD processor when restart.

I have read this information

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docum...=ot_search

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/Tec...eId=321957

And I prepare an usb with HP_TOOLS label. Directories tree with

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/HP-Reco...ackard.exe

And this BIOS here

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/HP-Reco...p55087.exe

But when held down the ‘Windows’ Key and the ‘B’ key and pressed the ‘Power’ button on the notebook...Nothing.
I don't know if usb is working (becouse it haven't led light) and don't beeps. Black screen always.

What I am doing wrong?

Thanks
find
quote
#2
This is my mother board

MB_A60M_UMA Winslet1.1

And this is my bios

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...b-100657-1


¿I need sing RSA the bios for apply recovery?
¿It's possible sing bios?
¿I need some paraphrase for sing bios?

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/archive/i...-6899.html
http://www.bios-mods.com/bios-recovery/i...-recovery/

Thanks
find
quote
#3
SOLVED!

With

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55442.exe

and

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...EFI-BIOSes


And usb stick with path Hewlett-Packard\BIOS\Current

Download http://www.sendspace.com/file/suodqr

Use phoenixtool for work with 03564F43.bin and generate the .SIG and .bin.DEC

Put into Hewlett-Packard\BIOS\Current". folder files

RSA.SIG --> 03564.SIG
03564F43.bin.DEC --> 03564.BIN



and apply this procedure

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docum...=ot_search


unbrick !!!
find
quote
#4
I don't know if you'll ever see this, but your post fixed my computer.

I love you and you deserve for good things to happen to you.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)