Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 90
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424372
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3607
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 269
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 297
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224355
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 269
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6777
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 393
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309672
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61955
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 612
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20267
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169247
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6332
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 816
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5784
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61185

phoenixtools 2.11
#1
Hello,

I do not manage to find phoenixtools version 2.11 to transform file fd there bin
Thank you for your help(assistant)
Cordially
find
quote
#2
(04-03-2014, 04:52 AM)capitaineflg Wrote: Hello,

I do not manage to find phoenixtools version 2.11 to transform file fd there bin
Thank you for your help(assistant)
Cordially

Here is latest one :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...EFI-BIOSes

regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
Hello, and thank you for yours first link,

  I'm working on but I'm stuck .....On the HP website, I found out the sp48895.exe bios with 363FF15.fd file but how do I do with phoenixtool250 to convert this file. Bin and. Sig. . I should not do well because I can not find ..... thank you to give me your home .. please : Huh:
find
quote
#4
(04-13-2014, 03:42 AM)capitaineflg Wrote: Hello, and thank you for yours first link,

  I'm working on but I'm stuck .....On the HP website, I found out the sp48895.exe bios with 363FF15.fd file but how do I do with phoenixtool250 to convert this file. Bin and. Sig. . I should not do well because I can not find ..... thank you to give me your home .. please : Huh:

Ok friend,
When You open by PMTool an HP Bios file then the tool try to Decrypt it (RSA Key Encrypted file) and write into his folder many files (DUMP folder, Slic.log, decrypted file and Signature file), so You will find a 363FF15.fd then 363FF15.DEC.fd and RSA.SIG (fd or bin are only extensions and You can find both) !
Let me know if do You understand all !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
Hello,

Here's what I do:

Phoenixtools.exe I open, I go to this phoenix / dell / EFI SLIC MOD V2.50
I lay in original bios: 363FF15.fd
In manufacturer: HP
FILE In SLIC: HP BIN
FILE In SLP: HP TEXT

then GO

I get this SUCESS

with a dump file and SLIC LOG and 363FF15_SLIC.fd but not DEC.fd or RSA.SIG

I certainly do not properly use this tool .....

cordially
find
quote
#6
Ok friend,

I think You are talking about HP Bios F.15 for

HP G61 - G71 - Compaq CQ61 - CQ71

You can find a No Whitelist version TTAV134 here :

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-HP...0#pid28960

You don't find RSA Dec and Sig as this bios is not encrypted (may be before 2009) so this is moddable and You can use it to Recovery Mode without mod only I thinks is Recovery name that You have to look in PMTool !

EFI / Insyde BIOS
Recovery filenames are:

F.BIN

SLIC header found in 7E374E25-8E01-4FEE-87F2-390C23C606CD_888.ROM at 0
Pubkey found in 1A1E2341-A2FB-42C7-8D17-3073D08EB21D_1130.ROM at 0
Marker found in DD6569A7-E455-4EE5-B2BA-ECDA84ACBC99_1136.ROM at 0
'SLIC' string found in AFC04099-0D39-405D-BE46-846F08C51A31_895.ROM at 315
'SLIC' string found in AFC04099-0D39-405D-BE46-846F08C51A31_895.ROM at 440
'SLIC' string found in AFC04099-0D39-405D-BE46-846F08C51A31_895.ROM at 1FE2
OEM/Table IDs identified are:
1. INSYDEAMD CRB
2. HPQOEMSLIC-MPC
Header (INSYDEAMD CRB SLIC) (x1)
Pubkey (x1)
Marker (2.1) (HPQOEMSLIC-MPC) (x1)

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
Hello,

Actually I mean the file bios F15 for compaq presario CQ61-315 (currently on black screen flashes 2 LEDs), I find those files you mention after deposited in phoenixtool 2.5 but how to rename and place on a usb key.
Exploring the hard drive from another pc, I find an HP TOOLS part with different files.

I formatted a usb key and named HP TOOLS but I do not know what the correct file deposit

cdt
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)