Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T430 (G1ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is my dump from MX25L3206E (u99) - 2.71 BIOS T430 with integrated GPU:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/s3ksrm0ew1...p-2.71.zip

and MX25L6406E - U49 2.71 T430 with integrated GPU:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hlbopvduwd...9-dump.zip
Dudu2002. Thanks you very much! Bios works fine. No whitelist and Advanced menu is unlocked!

I've tested whitelist with Wireless 5540 HSPA (Ericcson F3607gw) and Dell Wireless 1520 Wireless-N WLAN , it works fine!

[Image: CgkZLuD.jpg]
Hi guys,

I just bought Atheros wifi card compatible with hackintosh which I want to install on my t430. I installed wifi card and when I turned on my laptop I received 1802 error. After some researching I see that the only way to make this card working is to modify bios. Could someone guide me how to do it?
P.S. I have old bios - 2.58
(11-08-2016, 06:31 PM)DarkmanXV Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

I just bought Atheros wifi card compatible with hackintosh which I want to install on my t430. I installed wifi card and when I turned on my laptop I received 1802 error. After some researching I see that the only way to make this card working is to modify bios. Could someone guide me how to do it?
P.S. I have old bios - 2.58
Hi
you need to buy a SPI-programmer+clip
Hi guys I'm new here. I've been looking around for methods of modding my Laptops BIOS and even got a SPI programmer already. I still have some doubts about doing this whole thing and wouldn't mind if anyone could help me.

I have a variation of the T430, the T430s. I'd like to know if BIOS wise there's any difference between the two and if the edits needed are the same.

My current BIOS is the 2.66 version linked here support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds029724 (sorry no links allowed for me)

And here is the FL1 file if preferred: rgho.st/7RCDcXwbs

I'd appreciate any help on removing the whitelists on this BIOS.
(11-10-2016, 12:21 PM)brainburnerco Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys I'm new here. I've been looking around for methods of modding my Laptops BIOS and even got a SPI programmer already. I still have some doubts about doing this whole thing and wouldn't mind if anyone could help me.
Hi
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
use SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip, make bios damp
(11-10-2016, 12:36 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2016, 12:21 PM)brainburnerco Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys I'm new here. I've been looking around for methods of modding my Laptops BIOS and even got a SPI programmer already. I still have some doubts about doing this whole thing and wouldn't mind if anyone could help me.
Hi

OK I'll make a dump backup from the BIOS and upload it here soon. thanks.
(11-10-2016, 12:55 PM)brainburnerco Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2016, 12:36 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
Hi

I got the wrong SOIC8 clip I think. The contacts are way too big for the bios chip. Or that or I'm looking at the wrong IC. Could anyone confirm the bios IC is really the one labeled U22 on the T430s i5 version? Thanks.
can anybody help me?
My bios results are here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/stqunk
Thanks in advance

I'm sorry for my English, I'm Brazilian.
Hi

Does anyone have already modded dumps with whitelist removal and advanced menus ?