Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T430 (G1ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-01-2018, 05:06 PM)specOT Wrote: [ -> ]Ah okay I forgot to post it. Here is my BIOS
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Hey, I was wondering if you could mod my bios.  I'm only changing the wifi card now, but if you could just go ahead and remove all the whitelists and unlock all the extra features you can in the bios.  Thanks, Micah.
(12-03-2018, 12:14 AM)micahfocht Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I was wondering if you could mod my bios.  I'm only changing the wifi card now, but if you could just go ahead and remove all the whitelists and unlock all the extra features you can in the bios.  Thanks, Micah.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

(12-01-2018, 07:20 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2018, 05:06 PM)specOT Wrote: [ -> ]Ah okay I forgot to post it. Here is my BIOS
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

Hi specOT,

now that you received the bios modded, do you able to run eGPU fine?

I have same issue with NGFF/M.2 port with HP laptop; black screen and freezing when I attach the cable Sad.

Regards
Giovanni
Hello Dudu!

As you're the expert here, I'd also like to ask you for help. The "usual"

MSR 0x194 unlock
AES-NI Unlock
battery whitelist
remove the WiFi whitelist
remove WWAN whitelist
advanced BIOS settings
16gb+eGPU patch

I don't care about IME removal - I have patched it with Intel's tool, it doesn't bother me really, so do as you please.

You can find my BIOS attached to this post.

Thank you in advance for all the awesome work you do!
hi
Please upload files bios T430
(12-09-2018, 08:59 AM)przemek_79 Wrote: [ -> ]hi
Please upload files  bios T430
Hi
ALL mods is personal!
Need YOUR bios dump!
Hi
I'm so happy I found this Forum and this thread.
I am asking for help.
I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T430 laptop and I want to be able to play with different WIFI/WWAN cards. I want to upgrade my LCD panel to HD either. So basically I need Whitelists removed and perhapse Extended BIOS features activated.
My INFO:
1. Lenovo T430
2. Current BIOS Lenovo support page - https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/g1uj45us.exe
3. Current BIOS in use LENOVO-G1ETB8WW(2.78) 
BIOS dump attached (don't know if  *.rom file is OK with you)

Thank you in advance and thaks for the great job you do for all of us!
(12-10-2018, 10:56 AM)ilyapovet Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
I'm so happy I found this Forum and this thread.
I am asking for help.
I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T430 laptop and I want to be able to play with different WIFI/WWAN cards. I want to upgrade my LCD panel to HD either. So basically I need Whitelists removed and perhapse Extended BIOS features activated.
My INFO:
1. Lenovo T430
2. Current BIOS Lenovo support page - https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/g1uj45us.exe
3. Current BIOS in use LENOVO-G1ETB8WW(2.78) 
BIOS dump attached (don't know if  *.rom file is OK with you)

Thank you in advance and thaks for the great job you do for all of us!
Hi
you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
Please i need to removal whitelist from my bios. thinkpad t430 original bios version 2.12 . thk u