Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T430 (G1ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI all I was wondering if someone could help me with my problem.

I believe it was 2 years ago that I bought a Sierra Wireless WWAN card for my Lenovo T430, the person I bought it from said it was unlocked , I got it and installed it and everything worked fine with my original provider.

Just resently I switch and the WWAN card would not connect so I read somewhere that you had to do a Switch modes from QMI to DIP which I did.

After doing a restart the Lenov T430 will not boot and gives me a message saying that “Unautorizedd network Card” This is weird as I did not have this problem prior to switching from QMI to DIP. The laptop booted up just fine.
I tried looking for the seller I bought it from to ask him what he did to the card to make it work in unsupported laptops but I cannot find him since I bought it so long ago.

Can someone help to get this card working again in my Lenovo T430. 
(07-17-2017, 11:59 AM)carlos1984 Wrote: [ -> ]HI all I was wondering if someone could help me with my problem.

I believe it was 2 years ago that I bought a Sierra Wireless WWAN card for my Lenovo T430, the person I bought it from said it was unlocked , I got it and installed it and everything worked fine with my original provider.

Just resently I switch and the WWAN card would not connect so I read somewhere that you had to do a Switch modes from QMI to DIP which I did.

After doing a restart the Lenov T430 will not boot and gives me a message saying that “Unautorizedd network Card” This is weird as I did not have this problem prior to switching from QMI to DIP. The laptop booted up just fine.
I tried looking for the seller I bought it from to ask him what he did to the card to make it work in unsupported laptops but I cannot find him since I bought it so long ago.

Can someone help to get this card working again in my Lenovo T430. 
Hi
you need whitelist removal
Can someone remove the WiFi whitelist, enable advanced settings, and patch the 16gb+eGPU bug?
Hello,

Can I request whitelist removing from this bios extract ?

Link: http://rgho.st/7PgGzzYjt

Thank you.
Currently waiting on SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip in mail should be here by NEXT WEEK sometime wondering if any bios hackers still around who are able to mod bios on my T430 , would be able to unlock advanced settings AND Prevent bit 20 of MSR 0x194 from being set to 1 a.k.a (MSR 0x194 unlock).

And would of course accept a 20$ Donation upon completion.(Cant afford any more then that sadly)

Been lurking about a month and finally decided its time to take the plunge

At this point triyng to line up anyone who can help me, So if so please shoot me a pm.
(10-08-2017, 08:34 AM)unknownqq0 Wrote: [ -> ]Currently waiting on SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip in mail should be here by NEXT WEEK sometime wondering if any bios hackers still around who are able to mod bios on my T430 , would be able to unlock advanced settings AND  Prevent bit 20 of MSR 0x194 from being set to 1 a.k.a  (MSR 0x194 unlock).

And would of course accept a 20$ Donation upon completion.(Cant afford any more then that sadly)

Been lurking about a month and finally decided its time to take the plunge

At this point triyng to line up anyone who can help me, So if so please shoot me a pm.
Hi
use SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip and make bios dump
Hello,

Could I please have the wifi whitelist removed from my t430 bios please Smile
I've dumped this using SPI-programmer+SOIC8

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...4719927431

Thank you in advance Smile
(10-12-2017, 08:38 PM)snackx Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Could I please have the wifi whitelist removed from my t430 bios please Smile
I've dumped this using SPI-programmer+SOIC8
Thank you in advance Smile
Hi
Your mod completed
Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Hello,

The next one who will access his motherboard: he can send and HD picture from the bios place ? (2 faces)
or better if someone has electrical diagram ?

After removing the chip from mobo I'm not sure about the circuit.

Many thanks
Request to remove whitelist.
I dumped the BIOS with FPT.

link :https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-6QYOWbNfOgX3E4ZU9MaGdNaTg

Thank you!