Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T430 (G1ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how i can made a bios dump?
Hello Dudu2002,

Can you mod my bios?

-MSR 0x194 bit unlock
-eGPU+16GB memory fix
-AES-NI Unlock
-Advanced BIOS settings
-Wifi whitelisting
-WWAN whitelisting
(10-26-2018, 09:01 AM)saj96n Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Dudu2002,

Can you mod my bios?

-MSR 0x194 bit unlock
-eGPU+16GB memory fix
-AES-NI Unlock
-Advanced BIOS settings
-Wifi whitelisting
-WWAN whitelisting
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Hey there Dudu2002! I heard of you from Reddit on the post of the T430. I hope you are well.

Could you mod my BIOS for me to remove the whitelist, and if possible, enable advanced options? I have a T430 (NVS5400M, i5-3320M)

I tried by following the tutorial by ucupsz but i could not get the error removed - I used the update on his tutorial first as well.

I have attached the results zip file here [attachment=15305]. Please let me know if there is anything else needed. My T430 is in bits at the moment so I can also give you the vanilla BIN file from the chip, read from my CH314A (attached as BIOSBAK1.bin [attachment=15306])

The SLIC files are my own, you can ignore them in the ZIP file.

Thank you so very much Dudu2002 Smile
(10-26-2018, 09:17 AM)quickishfm Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there Dudu2002! I heard of you from Reddit on the post of the T430. I hope you are well.

Could you mod my BIOS for me to remove the whitelist, and if possible, enable advanced options? I have a T430 (NVS5400M, i5-3320M)

I tried by following the tutorial by ucupsz but i could not get the error removed - I used the update on his tutorial first as well.

I have attached the results zip file here . Please let me know if there is anything else needed. My T430 is in bits at the moment so I can also give you the vanilla BIN file from the chip, read from my CH314A (attached as BIOSBAK1.bin )

The SLIC files are my own, you can ignore them in the ZIP file.

Thank you so very much Dudu2002 Smile
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Hi all, @Dudu2002 I have also a T430 and I would like mod it can you also send me a pm to explain what to do?

Thanks
(10-28-2018, 05:23 AM)mbx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, @Dudu2002 I have also a T430 and I would like mod it can you also send me a pm to explain what to do?

Thanks
Hi
you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
all mods is personal...first make bios dump
(10-28-2018, 12:30 PM)mbx Wrote: [ -> ]This pack is good ?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/SOIC8-SO...99200.html
yes
Hello Dudu2002, I recently learned about BIOS modifications and I was wondering if you could help mod my flash dump.
I would like every single feature unlocked, all fixes, and all whitelists removed etc.
Attached is my T430 4MB dump, I hope I have done it correctly, as I dislike the WWAN whitelist.
Thank you very much for your service!