Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T430 (G1ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-23-2018, 02:52 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2018, 01:15 AM)eden0914 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Dudu2002 
Could you please help to mod the T430 BIOS for:

Thanks very much!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Hello DUDU2002
I need to delete my whitelist.
This is my backup from my SPI programmer. 

Is this ok?
(02-01-2019, 09:08 AM)narayan7777 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello DUDU2002
I need to delete my whitelist.
This is my backup from my SPI programmer. 

Is this ok?
Hi

Hi, I'm from italy, I heard about , I need to unlock my BIOS.. after following some guides I saved my BIOS file (about 4 MB). Now, can You help me? I need to unlock for CPU overclocking and WiFi ac Card installation. Let me know how to send you a donation (for your great work). Last question: I have other 3 Lenovos T430 with Computrace installed on the BIOS (I bought used on eBay with this BIOS installed), can you modify/unlock the BIOS removing Computrace? Thanks.
(02-01-2019, 12:44 PM)giunakin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm from italy, I heard about , I need to unlock my BIOS.. after following some guides I saved my BIOS file (about 4 MB). Now, can You help me? I need to unlock for CPU overclocking and WiFi ac Card installation. Let me know how to send you a donation (for your great work). Last question: I have other 3 Lenovos T430 with Computrace installed on the BIOS (I bought used on eBay with this BIOS installed), can you modify/unlock the BIOS removing Computrace? Thanks.
Hi

(02-01-2019, 12:48 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2019, 12:44 PM)giunakin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm from italy, I heard about , I need to unlock my BIOS.. after following some guides I saved my BIOS file (about 4 MB). Now, can You help me? I need to unlock for CPU overclocking and WiFi ac Card installation. Let me know how to send you a donation (for your great work). Last question: I have other 3 Lenovos T430 with Computrace installed on the BIOS (I bought used on eBay with this BIOS installed), can you modify/unlock the BIOS removing Computrace? Thanks.
Hi

thanks a lot
Hey guys,
can anyone tell, where in bios dump i can find a whitelist, maybe with an example?
Used to write some assembly code for controllers in high school, hope it will help me with patching bios by myself, it seems to be a nice challenge
Hi, I would like to request a BIOSmod to remove the white list of wifi from Lenovo T430, as I would like to use another card for my hackintosh, Bios at the moment is the latest one, g1uj45us, thank you all!

bios lenovo 
https://drive.google.com/open?id=129veRN...aNnyFJ4Yap
(02-14-2019, 12:18 PM)monzamon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I would like to request a BIOSmod to remove the white list of wifi from Lenovo T430, as I would like to use another card for my hackintosh, Bios at the moment is the latest one, g1uj45us, thank you all!

bios lenovo 
https://drive.google.com/open?id=129veRN...aNnyFJ4Yap
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
your need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
Hello Dudu2002,

I would like to thank you in advance. It's nice that there are people like you who help others with that.

I would need for my T430:

battery whitelist
remove the wifi whitelist
remove WWAN whitelist
advanced BIOS settings
16gb + eGPU patch

Many thanks in advance.

Enclosed my BIOS.
(02-18-2019, 02:23 AM)IanVanDuck Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Dudu2002,

I would like to thank you in advance. It's nice that there are people like you who help others with that.

I would need for my T430:

Many thanks in advance.

Enclosed my BIOS.
Hi