Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T430 (G1ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't suppose someone could help me get the whitelist removed for the WWAN/WLAN for my T430, could they? Here is a dump of the smaller chip. I attempted to flash Coreboot on it but Seabios wouldn't load anything properly it seems. Might try with my x220 first as it's a lot easier to reach the flash chip on.

Need WLAN/WWAN whitelist removed.
Need AES-NI enabled.
Like Advanced menus enabled (not a requirement).

Thanks.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/macromorgan/thinkpadsmall.bin
(12-28-2018, 12:02 PM)macromorgan Wrote: [ -> ]I don't suppose someone could help me get the whitelist removed for the WWAN/WLAN for my T430, could they?  Here is a dump of the smaller chip.  I attempted to flash Coreboot on it but Seabios wouldn't load anything properly it seems.  Might try with my x220 first as it's a lot easier to reach the flash chip on.

Need WLAN/WWAN whitelist removed.
Need AES-NI enabled.
Like Advanced menus enabled (not a requirement).

Thanks.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Hey, I was wondering if you could mod my bios.
I'm only changing the wifi card now,
but if you could just go ahead and remove all the whitelists
and unlock all the extra features you can in the bios. 

Thanks.
Hi Dudu2002! When you get a chance can you take the wifi whitelist off, and unlock my BIOS? 

Thank you so much!
(01-06-2019, 08:58 PM)cravebot Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Dudu2002! When you get a chance can you take the wifi whitelist off, and unlock my BIOS? 

Thank you so much!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check PM

hello Dudu2002...
could you help me to unlock my thinkpad t430 bios please

https://app.box.com/s/ybzutt5nyowscpo0e1ghoeikkp7d4d2k

thanks before
Hello Dudu2002, I could use any and all improvements you can make to the BIOS on my t430. Whitelist removal and overclocking are my main concerns, but additional settings and ME removal would be quite welcome as well, or whatever else you think is neat. I think I've ripped this correctly from the chip, but this is all very new territory for me, so if you need a different thing please let me know. Thank you for the good work you do!
(01-20-2019, 06:15 PM)joltjade Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Dudu2002, I could use any and all improvements you can make to the BIOS on my t430. Whitelist removal and overclocking are my main concerns, but additional settings and ME removal would be quite welcome as well, or whatever else you think is neat. I think I've ripped this correctly from the chip, but this is all very new territory for me, so if you need a different thing please let me know. Thank you for the good work you do!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

Hi, thanks for your work. I've been having the link to your site for a while and have been debating on what to do. I have a t430 Nvidia with i7-3820 w/ 16 gbs of ram, ssd; I have 750ti also. Last yr I built coreboot & installed to get past the wifi whitelist but later decided to put back the original bios to run windows again for the gaming potential.
It's been on my mind 2 things; (1)being able to overclock (advance menu), and (2)the wifi card whitelist.
I am on the latest bios update while last yr it was like two versions behind(my_bup-.bin.) Would you think I could possibly get the b-up modded and forget about being on the latest. I'm really just concerned about best possible performance. I could definitely donate and hope this isn't too long of a thread or I'm the wrong place or not proper procedure,etc. (Although might take me a week or two at most) Here is a link to my b-up if you have the time to look. Thank you sincerely either way and may God bless.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1...XI31c8rl-U
(01-23-2019, 05:14 PM)sjholland Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, thanks for your work. I've been having the link to your site for a while and have been debating on what to do. I have a t430 Nvidia with i7-3820 w/ 16 gbs of ram, ssd; I have 750ti also. Last yr I built coreboot & installed to get past the wifi whitelist but later decided to put back the original bios to run windows again for the gaming potential.
It's been on my mind 2 things; (1)being able to overclock (advance menu), and (2)the wifi card whitelist.
I am on the latest bios update while last yr it was like two versions behind(my_bup-.bin.) Would you think I could possibly get the b-up modded and forget about being on the latest. I'm really just concerned about best possible performance. I could definitely donate and hope this isn't too long of a thread or I'm the wrong place or not proper procedure,etc. (Although might take me a week or two at most) Here is a link to my b-up if you have the time to look. Thank you sincerely either way and may God bless.
Hi
need your current dump...too many files Smile