Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whitelist removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-11-2016, 12:02 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!
You unlocked WLAN whitelist and you cannot unlock WWAN whitelist???It is too easy.
Just find second module by seeking by mask "broadband" with Total Commander and suppress condidtions for calling procedure of whitelist.
Regards!
So you think, that i have removed WLAN Whitelist, but WWAN whitelist is still there?
I am sorry, but i am noob in that, and i cannod unlock it myself. BDMaster removed me whitelist and unlodked advanced settings. (btw. thank you BDMaster)
It is not possible to flash bios backup back in my bios. I have BIOS: CECN42WW(V4.01).
Bios backup: http://rghost.net/7Gmpyfy2H

I want unlocked Wifi and Bluetooth whitelit and unlocked advanced settings.

Can anyone please do it for me? Thanx. Smile
Yes, there are differents between HP, Lenovo, other card.
It have special signature in DEV ID and VEN, if it not in whitelist, you will get error at screen or unworking blutooth in you cause.
(03-11-2016, 02:08 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, there are differents between HP, Lenovo, other card.
It have special signature in DEV ID and VEN, if it not in whitelist, you will get error at screen or unworking blutooth in you cause.

So, it is only Software Issue (Device adress) , and can be resolved using bios moding?
(03-11-2016, 01:31 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: [ -> ]No, you are wrong.Find link to unlocked bios for G580 for Juan Potato.
Yes, each mod for requesters based on private saved dump but platform is same, algorythm of unlocking is same, manipulations is same.

I'm sorry but i'm really confused and feeling a bit stupid Huh I really don't want to stress you.
I searched the whole thread from juan potato. there is just the link from you to universal bios backup 2.0 und the link to universal bios backup 2.2 (this tool whisch opens sendspace afterwards to post results).  
Both I ran and both results I uploaded. The others are links to modded bioses which I cannot use can't I? I found no link to unlocked bioses.

I don't understand what I should do now. I'm sorry!
I uploaded my dump again using your version of universal bios backup 2.0 in attachment.
Hoping for Help!
Hey!
Thanks sooo much!!
Everything is working fine! The new Adapter is installed, bluetooth is working! Really thanks man! Big Grin
I wanna make a donation but I can't log in into my Paypal Account on the linked page.
Is the mail Adress on top your Paypal Account?
Regards!
Joscha
Ok Da Vinci Code helped me so my Bios is modded now and everything is working perfectly!! Big Grin
I thank you all for supporting this Forum!
Regards
Joscha
Yes, that mail on top is my Paypal Account! Smile
So, your request solved now.
So, i checked your bios and found next:
1.You have unlocked 3 hidden tabs already.
2.Yes, you have both whitelists for WLAN and WWAN in module.
I see removed infinite loop.
I made some corrections, so you can try this mod
http://rghost.net/6tcv2zGFG
(03-13-2016, 08:09 AM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: [ -> ]So, i checked your bios and found next:
1.You have unlocked 3 hidden tabs already.
2.Yes, you have both whitelists for WLAN and WWAN in module.
I see removed infinite loop.
I made some corrections, so you can try this mod
http://rghost.net/6tcv2zGFG

Thanx. can you please help me how to flash it?
Before i used bootable dos usb with bat file, and bios file was .fd or something like that.
Just rename it to bios.bin or bios.fd, replace to old file into bootable usb with bat file and run Flash.bat Smile