Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 64
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424294
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3591
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224163
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119144
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6769
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 380
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61945
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 602
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20255
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169209
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6307
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 803
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5770
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61160

[Unlocked] Disable AHCI Mode in HP DV7-1103ef (unlock hidden bios
#21
I uploaded another test version, get it on the same place with the same name Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#22
(07-28-2011, 06:37 PM)camiloml Wrote: I uploaded another test version, get it on the same place with the same name Wink

Mod did not work, same as last time, no new options in BIOS.
find
#23
Well this is a starting phase in the insyde unlocking, so ti was probably some mods would not work. We'll see next try. Or if you're bored of this we can give up.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#24
(07-28-2011, 07:35 PM)camiloml Wrote: Well this is a starting phase in the insyde unlocking, so ti was probably some mods would not work. We'll see next try. Or if you're bored of this we can give up.

No, let's continue Smile , it's weird that you the more recent BIOS could be unlocked and not the F.13 . Waiting for a new mod, thanks for your help.
find
#25
I tried different method with F13 Smile That's why it didn't work Smile I can do same as F2D but i guess result will be equal.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#26
(07-29-2011, 05:17 AM)camiloml Wrote: I tried different method with F13 Smile That's why it didn't work Smile I can do same as F2D but i guess result will be equal.

Well it will probably be the same result but there is no harm in trying Smile
find
#27
New file for you to test, flash with included WinFlash.bat Smile Nothing related first technique, still trying last Smile

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#28
(07-29-2011, 06:47 AM)camiloml Wrote: New file for you to test, flash with included WinFlash.bat Smile Nothing related first technique, still trying last Smile

Will I still be able to use the win+b trick if anything goes wrong?
EDIT
Ok so I tried the mod, but I was unable to get into BIOS, i can get into start up menu and I can boot too. So i can't tell you if this revealed new options...
find
#29
Max, 2 new test files Smile

use winflash Smile

F13 is unlocked using first technique.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#30
(07-29-2011, 09:28 AM)camiloml Wrote: Max, 2 new test files Smile

use winflash Smile

F13 is unlocked using first technique.

Ok so f.2d bios mod doesn't work. However, F.13 workes great, I even switched AHCI mod off and my computer turns on! I get a blue screen booting windows 7 but that is normal. I can boot MS DOS. There is even more new options in the system configuration tab than on the previous mod.
Thanks. Big Grin

Now i just need to figure out how to get my esata to work.
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)