Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6514
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 119
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308170
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61530
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 297
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19932
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168385
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5961
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5465
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60709
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274658
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 639
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24609
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693465
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173965
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 916
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59519
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43054

[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite C655D BIOS unlock
#61
Ok friend,
open this file into Bios Mod Folder "Platform.ini" an edit by TXTeditor this rows :

[Bios_Version_Check]
Flag=1 ************************* Has to be set to 0 so . . . Flag=0 ********************************
;This flag is the switch of checking BIOS version.
;Flag default : 2.
; 0 : Don't check rom file version.
; 1 : Check BIOS version.
; When rom file version is older then BIOS, it will display
; a warning message and close application.
; 2 : Depend on BIOS report.

change Flasg=1 to Flasg=0 and save then try again !
let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#62
I have a toshiba c655d-s5300. I have the current BIOS version 1.08. Which can be found here: http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/...0yv180.exe

The only option I really want to enable is Virtualization. It's disabled for seemingly no reason. That pisses me off plus i'd like to run Andy the android emulator.

Thanks for your help Smile
find
quote
#63
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#64
I can't run the backup tool every time I do I blue screen.

I am unsure how to upload the crash files but I have them.
find
quote
#65
(08-22-2015, 07:45 PM)Cookie_505 Wrote: I can't run the backup tool every time I do I blue screen.

I am unsure how to upload the crash files but I have them.

i didn't try the second link till now... don't know why. That one works fine. 

Still don't know how to upload it here.
find
quote
#66
(08-22-2015, 08:36 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

http://rghost.net/6zh5DNnyz

ok wow i am a real idiot. Here it is.
find
quote
#67
Greetings, Just signed up.
Wanted to say I have the same interest for my C655D-5300 as well.

Ditched windows and running The ubuntu mate Linux version as Host.

Works great after I disabled the PCI network port in BIOS and reinstalled.

I updated BIOS to 1.8 to see if it fixed the PCI ethernet for linux which it did not.
Also checked kernal modules etc.

So I am running ubuntu without  the Atheros adapter enabled in BIOS.
(Could also be bios related)

WIFI works great.

Just a tip if you want to run Ubuntu on this laptop.

I successfully installed the VMWARE package and the Windows VMDK works with
binary translation. However other VMDKS (Mac osx)  etc error out needing AMD-v enabled in bios.

Virtual Box does not work says need amd v  enabled.

So here is the flag info of cpu

root@catalyst-lightwave:/home/steve# egrep svm /proc/cpuinfo
flags        : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt pdpe1gb rdtscp lm constant_tsc rep_good nopl nonstop_tsc extd_apicid aperfmperf pni monitor ssse3 cx16 popcnt lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy abm sse4a misalignsse 3dnowprefetch ibs skinit wdt arat hw_pstate npt lbrv svm_lock nrip_save pausefilter vmmcall
flags        : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt pdpe1gb rdtscp lm constant_tsc rep_good nopl nonstop_tsc extd_apicid aperfmperf pni monitor ssse3 cx16 popcnt lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy abm sse4a misalignsse 3dnowprefetch ibs skinit wdt arat hw_pstate npt lbrv svm_lock nrip_save pausefilter vmmcall

Do not know if useful for you but SVM is there.

Anyway

Will follow along to see if I can help.

Thanks!
Steve
find
quote
#68
(08-23-2015, 01:36 AM)Catalyst-Lightwave Wrote: Greetings, Just signed up.
Wanted to say I have the same interest for my C655D-5300 as well.

Ditched windows and running The ubuntu mate Linux version as Host.

Works great after I disabled the PCI network port in BIOS and reinstalled.

I updated BIOS to 1.8 to see if it fixed the PCI ethernet for linux which it did not.
Also checked kernal modules etc.

So I am running ubuntu without  the Atheros adapter enabled in BIOS.
(Could also be bios related)

WIFI works great.

Just a tip if you want to run Ubuntu on this laptop.

I successfully installed the VMWARE package and the Windows VMDK works with
binary translation. However other VMDKS (Mac osx)  etc error out needing AMD-v enabled in bios.

Virtual Box does not work says need amd v  enabled.

So here is the flag info of cpu

root@catalyst-lightwave:/home/steve# egrep svm /proc/cpuinfo
flags        : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt pdpe1gb rdtscp lm constant_tsc rep_good nopl nonstop_tsc extd_apicid aperfmperf pni monitor ssse3 cx16 popcnt lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy abm sse4a misalignsse 3dnowprefetch ibs skinit wdt arat hw_pstate npt lbrv svm_lock nrip_save pausefilter vmmcall
flags        : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt pdpe1gb rdtscp lm constant_tsc rep_good nopl nonstop_tsc extd_apicid aperfmperf pni monitor ssse3 cx16 popcnt lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy abm sse4a misalignsse 3dnowprefetch ibs skinit wdt arat hw_pstate npt lbrv svm_lock nrip_save pausefilter vmmcall

Do not know if useful for you but SVM is there.

Anyway

Will follow along to see if I can help.

Thanks!
Steve
OK cool. I still have Windows installed upgraded it to 10. I don't use it for anything to crazy mostly you tube and some light gaming so it works well for me. Wish I had a better computer but oh well.
find
quote
#69
Ok friend,
look into this file to check your Variable to modify as I cannot find :

http://rghost.net/private/6f8NPJNmC/592c...d0d762760d

Here You go (v.1.80 Slic 2.1 + Menu Tabs Unlocked) :

http://rghost.net/8LNDyZNQj

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#70
(08-23-2015, 08:32 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
look into this file to check your Variable to modify as I cannot find :

http://rghost.net/private/6f8NPJNmC/592c...d0d762760d

Here You go (v.1.80 Slic 2.1 + Menu Tabs Unlocked) :

http://rghost.net/8LNDyZNQj

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

Thanks. When I try and flash the BIOS it says version is the same as rom. I don't know what you mean by find the variable if you mean for virtualization I can't find it either.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)