Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6528
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 133
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308269
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61547
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 309
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19947
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168443
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5976
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 521
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5477
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60736
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274673
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 651
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24619
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693755
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174016
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 925
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59544
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43068

[REQUEST] Acer VN7-792G BIOS Unlock
#1
Hello,

Please can someone help with unlocking my bios:

I have a Acer VN-792g and i would like to unlock the advanced options in the bios.

Bios:

http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...ER&SC=PA_6

Thanks in advance

Best regards
find
quote
#2
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF

http://rghost.net/6ZV8PlTYX

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
Hello all, I started playing around with modding the BIOS for my particular model. Using the guide that I had found for the 791G, I ended up hitting a wall. I'm wanting to enable the Advanced Tab and unhide any other menus.

                                   Form Sets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Offset: Title:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0xAFC94 Security (0x12AA from string package 0x0)
0xB12B4 Information (0x1334 from string package 0x0)
0xB25C4 Main (0x1276 from string package 0x0)
0xB3D34 Advanced (0x1335 from string package 0x0)
0xB7DE4 Advanced (0x1335 from string package 0x0)
0xD11B4 Security (0x12AA from string package 0x0)
0xD2F94 Power (0x156A from string package 0x0)
0xD6FD4 Boot (0x12CD from string package 0x0)
0xD82C4 Exit (0x12FE from string package 0x0)

BIOS link
find
quote
#4
Can someone please help me with the

Acer Aspire VN7-792G-70BV

I would like to have the bios unlocked to allow changes to the advanced page.

Thank you in advanced

here is a link to the current bios from acer :
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...06_A_A.zip

Jesse
find
quote
#5
Can anyone tell me if this is possible

have tried the 'boot into efi' option, but I get back 'error-cannot modify uefi'
find
quote
#6
(01-28-2016, 04:25 PM)xLeGeNDx Wrote: Hello all, I started playing around with modding the BIOS for my particular model. Using the guide that I had found for the 791G, I ended up hitting a wall. I'm wanting to enable the Advanced Tab and unhide any other menus.

                                   Form Sets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Offset: Title:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0xAFC94 Security (0x12AA from string package 0x0)
0xB12B4 Information (0x1334 from string package 0x0)
0xB25C4 Main (0x1276 from string package 0x0)
0xB3D34 Advanced (0x1335 from string package 0x0)
0xB7DE4 Advanced (0x1335 from string package 0x0)
0xD11B4 Security (0x12AA from string package 0x0)
0xD2F94 Power (0x156A from string package 0x0)
0xD6FD4 Boot (0x12CD from string package 0x0)
0xD82C4 Exit (0x12FE from string package 0x0)

BIOS link

Any updates? Does anyone know how to unlock the VN7-792G ? Would really appreciate an reply. Thank you.
find
quote
#7
(09-07-2016, 05:52 AM)TuxUser88 Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 04:25 PM)xLeGeNDx Wrote: Hello all, I started playing around with modding the BIOS for my particular model. Using the guide that I had found for the 791G, I ended up hitting a wall. I'm wanting to enable the Advanced Tab and unhide any other menus.

                                   Form Sets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Offset: Title:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0xAFC94 Security (0x12AA from string package 0x0)
0xB12B4 Information (0x1334 from string package 0x0)
0xB25C4 Main (0x1276 from string package 0x0)
0xB3D34 Advanced (0x1335 from string package 0x0)
0xB7DE4 Advanced (0x1335 from string package 0x0)
0xD11B4 Security (0x12AA from string package 0x0)
0xD2F94 Power (0x156A from string package 0x0)
0xD6FD4 Boot (0x12CD from string package 0x0)
0xD82C4 Exit (0x12FE from string package 0x0)

BIOS link

Any updates? Does anyone know how to unlock the VN7-792G ? Would really appreciate an reply. Thank you.
only SPI PGM+Pomona SOIC8 clip
find
quote
#8
Hi guys,

Im having this annoying coil whine from my motherboard I did various of tests and I nailed it to the Vcore of the CPU when my notebook is ideling the Vcore is dynamic and when the V changes it doing the buzzing sound , so the notebook is under gurantee but they didnt fix it first time ... So I need to unlock my bios and set a manual Vcore.

My notebook is Acer Aspire VN7-792G, the bios versions says its 1.08 but rev 5.0. Is this possible to do it ?

Thanks Smile
find
quote
#9
Hi
ONLY SPI programmer+SOIC8 clips
find
quote
#10
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...#pid117083
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)