Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[WORKING] Asus P8Z77-V: NVMe BOOT Suppor...
Last Post: 0nlythebest
Today 08:35 PM
» Replies: 21
» Views: 22793
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad SL400 & SL500 ...
Last Post: ivan333bor
Today 04:54 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 6778
uefi mod for mac pro 1.1/21. support xeo...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:50 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 71
Asus h110m-a & xeon e3-1280v5
Today 02:48 PM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 313
[REQUEST] DNS A35FB, Pegatron A35
Last Post: Polkash51
Today 01:28 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 2840
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E531 (HEE...
Last Post: MANIANA18
Today 07:20 AM
» Replies: 120
» Views: 22019
ASUS R1F CPU upgrade
Today 12:22 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 178
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15 (8ACNxx...
Last Post: psycomaffo
Yesterday 10:36 AM
» Replies: 69
» Views: 26134
Request for Modded BIOS with AI Tweaker ...
Last Post: CertifiedCosmos
04-17-2024 05:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 138
Lenovo ThinkCentre M71e GPU Whitelist re...
Last Post: saschalein
04-17-2024 03:23 PM
» Views: 125
[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-15ARR (7WC...
Last Post: nadolivbios
04-17-2024 01:26 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 6229
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: sanya.silitskiy
04-17-2024 11:52 AM
» Replies: 73
» Views: 220160
[REQUEST] 13w Yoga Gen 2 (Type 82YR) (KB...
Last Post: SiberianTiger97
04-17-2024 09:48 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 202
Acer Extensa 5620: CPU replace
Last Post: MPM
04-17-2024 08:28 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 193
[REQUEST] Sony Vaio VPCEH & VPCEJ series...
Last Post: nrns
04-16-2024 08:08 PM
» Replies: 232
» Views: 98820
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dudu2002
04-16-2024 02:35 PM
» Replies: 103
» Views: 24118
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
04-16-2024 07:29 AM
» Replies: 847
» Views: 324765
[REQUEST] Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315...
04-16-2024 07:28 AM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 1086
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad P14s 3rd Gen 1...
04-16-2024 07:26 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 352
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: pashtet440
04-16-2024 06:56 AM
» Views: 177

Request to Unlock Phoenix Bios F.2E (HP SP48121.exe)
Wink 
Hi. May I please request below linked HP bios to be unlocked particularly to allow switching of the graphics (ie. internal, discrete graphics). Any further advance setting unlocked is highly appreciated. I know this bios is already unlocked in other threads but not for the graphics switching. Again, thank you for the help.

Onnie

Rolleyes

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp48001-48500/sp48121.exe
find
Hello Onni,

I will see what I can unlock.

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
(01-18-2017, 02:56 AM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello Onni,

I will see what I can unlock.

~Steven

Looking forward for that. Appreciate the help.
find
Hello Onni,

Your BIOS mod is complete. The modified BIOS archive can be found at the bottom of this post.

I have added the AHCI setting to the 'System Configuration' Menu. There were not very many menus available in this BIOS image for unlock. The TEMPLAT0.ROM module, which is the file that is modified to add settings, was very small compared to other BIOS images.

Precautions/Disclaimers:
Quote:Please remember to take proper precautions when flashing your BIOS. Even if the BIOS image is safe, the flashing process can still fail. Make sure that [if applicable] your notebook is fully charged (100%), that the power adapter is properly connected, and that the chance of a power outage occurring is as minimal as possible. Do not interrupt the flashing process. If possible, it is good practice to have a working CRISIS recovery disk handy when flashing your BIOS. Use the flashing instructions for your particular computer brand. DO NOT DO ANYTHING UNNECESSARY!!!

I take absolutely NO responsibility for ANY damages that may occur to you, your computer, your personal belongings, your neighbor's cat, or any other personnel or equipment as a direct or indirect result or consequence of your, or any one else's, use or misuse of any of the files that are in this archive at the present or at any time in the past or the future. You assume full responsibility for any damages or inconveniences that may occur by choosing to flash, or otherwise use or misuse, this image or any of the other files within this archive.

Have fun! Smile

Please remember to post the results of the BIOS flash!

HASH VERIFICATION (md5file.com):
MD5: e54d994cedcbca333e3df151b8ad9d6e
SHA-1: 3a3fa567090b8ba39a0c22792ab7895c742ccb18

Attached Files
.rar   30BBF2E.rar (Size: 678.36 KB / Downloads: 132)

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
(01-18-2017, 10:17 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello Onni,

Your BIOS mod is complete. The modified BIOS archive can be found at the bottom of this post.

I have added the AHCI setting to the 'System Configuration' Menu. There were not very many menus available in this BIOS image for unlock. The TEMPLAT0.ROM module, which is the file that is modified to add settings, was very small compared to other BIOS images.

Precautions/Disclaimers:
Quote:Please remember to take proper precautions when flashing your BIOS. Even if the BIOS image is safe, the flashing process can still fail. Make sure that [if applicable] your notebook is fully charged (100%), that the power adapter is properly connected, and that the chance of a power outage occurring is as minimal as possible. Do not interrupt the flashing process. If possible, it is good practice to have a working CRISIS recovery disk handy when flashing your BIOS. Use the flashing instructions for your particular computer brand. DO NOT DO ANYTHING UNNECESSARY!!!

I take absolutely NO responsibility for ANY damages that may occur to you, your computer, your personal belongings, your neighbor's cat, or any other personnel or equipment as a direct or indirect result or consequence of your, or any one else's, use or misuse of any of the files that are in this archive at the present or at any time in the past or the future. You assume full responsibility for any damages or inconveniences that may occur by choosing to flash, or otherwise use or misuse, this image or any of the other files within this archive.

Have fun! Smile

This bios is fine. Indeed there is no menu to change/ toggle the graphics. Its unfortunate there is no way to do that with this bios and I am stuck. Thanks man for the effort and appreciate it much. more power. Thanks again.
find
(01-18-2017, 11:39 PM)Onni Wrote:
(01-18-2017, 10:17 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello Onni,

Precautions/Disclaimers:

Have fun! Smile

This bios is fine. Indeed there is no menu to change/ toggle the graphics. Its unfortunate there is no way to do that with this bios and I am stuck. Thanks man for the effort and appreciate it much. more power. Thanks again.

But, particularly for the switching on/ off of internal graphics, is it really not possible with this bios?sorry for insisting.
find
Hello Onni,

I will check again for graphics settings. There weren't any pre-constructed graphics menus to simply add to existing menus. I can locate the individual settings one-by-one and link each of them to the System Configuration Menu.

~Steven

www find
(01-19-2017, 12:25 AM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello Onni,

I will check again for graphics settings. There weren't any pre-constructed graphics menus to simply add to existing menus. I can locate the individual settings one-by-one and link each of them to the System Configuration Menu.

~Steven
You shed life to me again. haha. thanks for trying.
find
Hi Steven. may I please ask the eta of the requested mod? Thanks a lot.
find
Hello Onni,

I will probably have the modifications done by Saturday or Sunday.

~Steven

www find