Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Today 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 79
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Today 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101435
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Today 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7253
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6962
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14326
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425350
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3824
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 515
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 321
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227239
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119447
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6982
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 606
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310465
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62211

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E5-575(G) BIOS unlock
#21
Hello, I would like to unlock the BIOS in my Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-57D4.
I am using the 1.2.5 version of the BIOS (Download Link).

[url=https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.25_A_A.zip?acerid=636261767997359579&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%20E5-575G&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=PA_6][/url]
find
quote
#22
(05-27-2017, 02:47 PM)PrоNoob Wrote: Hello, I would like to unlock the BIOS in my Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-57D4.
I am using the 1.2.5 version of the BIOS (Download Link).
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#23
Wink 
Quote:Hi you have SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip?

Hello, can you unlock bios (unlocking advanced mode) for Acer E5-575G-3034, please? I have SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip Shy
Bios link v1.23
find
quote
#24
(06-06-2017, 04:33 AM)jaxkz Wrote:
Quote:Hi you have SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip?

Hello, can you unlock bios (unlocking advanced mode) for Acer E5-575G-3034, please? I have SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip Shy
Bios link v1.23
Hi
use SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip, make bios damp and report
find
quote
#25
I would like to unlock this bios. I am going to dump the bios to post, but I don't readily see the chip. Clip and programmer ready. Anyone who has worked with this board dazaamb16e0 rev:e know where its location is? Underside?
find
quote
#26
(06-08-2017, 10:54 AM)spiteful Wrote: I would like to unlock this bios. I am going to dump the bios to post, but I don't readily see the chip. Clip and programmer ready. Anyone who has worked with this board dazaamb16e0 rev:e know where its location is? Underside?
Hi
use PI-programmer+SOIC8 clip, make bios damp and report
find
quote
#27
bh1620 25b64csig pow218
Where would I find the pin-out for this?
find
quote
#28
(06-10-2017, 03:51 PM)spiteful Wrote: bh1620 25b64csig pow218
Where would I find the pin-out for this?

[Image: 25b64_800.jpg][Image: i.gif]
find
quote
#29
Hi everyone,

For weeks now I have been googling trying to find a bios mod with no luck.  Angry Exclamation



Can anyone unlocking the bios for the advanced menu ? 

I must gain access to the advanced menu !!!!

- Motherboard Manufacturer and Model: Aspire E5-575-51BZ
- Bios Version : 1.25
- Bios Type : InsydeH20 rev 5.0
- Bios Link : Here
find
quote
#30
(06-25-2017, 02:46 AM)Sharksbite Wrote: Hi everyone,

For weeks now I have been googling trying to find a bios mod with no luck.  Angry Exclamation  



Can anyone unlocking the bios for the advanced menu ? 

I must gain access to the advanced menu !!!!

- Motherboard Manufacturer and Model: Aspire E5-575-51BZ
- Bios Version : 1.25
- Bios Type : InsydeH20 rev 5.0
- Bios Link : Here
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)