Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 33
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424242
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3565
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 231
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 167
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223969
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119114
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6748
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 362
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309564
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61909
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 574
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20229
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169179
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6278
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61130

Gigabyte EP45-UD3LR rev1.1 4TB request
#1
Dear all

I would be very very thankful if my Gigabyte EP45-UD3LR rev1.1 has 4TB harddisk supported!

thanks a lot Heart
find
quote
#2
(10-26-2014, 12:02 PM)garnettk Wrote: Dear all

I would be very very thankful if my Gigabyte EP45-UD3LR rev1.1 has 4TB harddisk supported!

thanks a lot Heart

Could you re-check your MB revision? I could only find a rev 1.0 on the Gigabyte web site.
find
quote
#3
(10-27-2014, 09:25 PM)gto4ben Wrote:
(10-26-2014, 12:02 PM)garnettk Wrote: Dear all

I would be very very thankful if my Gigabyte EP45-UD3LR rev1.1 has 4TB harddisk supported!

thanks a lot Heart

Could you re-check your MB revision? I could only find a rev 1.0 on the Gigabyte web site.

Hi, I have the rev1.0 version of this mb and have this problem. I bought a 3TB hdd and it just sits on my desk. Please help.

Rev 1.1 bios:
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product...=3286#bios
Rev 1.0 bios:
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product...=2951#bios
find
quote
#4
Happy New Year!

Modified GA-EP45-UD3LR rev 1.0 with the following changes.

Intel SATA AHCI 1.20E
Realtek - v2.60
Intel RAID - v12.9.0.2006
find
quote
#5
(01-01-2015, 07:41 PM)gto4ben Wrote: Happy New Year!

Modified GA-EP45-UD3LR rev 1.0 with the following changes.

Intel SATA AHCI 1.20E
Realtek - v2.60
Intel RAID - v12.9.0.2006

Thank you very much but when I flashed it with Q-flash, it didn't boot. I tried clearing cmos and removing battery and only short-circuiting 4th and 7th pins of bios chip worked to reboot the computer and return to original bios.
find
quote
#6
Let's try this one more time. I'm only going to change the Intel RAID OROM so you can use HDs >3TB. I'll leave everything else stock.

Modified GA-EP45-UD3LR rev 1.0 F11 bios with the following changes.

Intel RAID - v12.9.0.2006 Intel RAID with trim - v12.9.0.2006

Let us know how this one works out.


Attached Files
.rar   P45UD3LR_10.rar (Size: 569.39 KB / Downloads: 37)
find
quote
#7
Thumbs Up 
(01-03-2015, 02:18 PM)gto4ben Wrote: Let's try this one more time. I'm only going to change the Intel RAID OROM so you can use HDs >3TB. I'll leave everything else stock.

Modified GA-EP45-UD3LR rev 1.0 F11 bios with the following changes.

Intel RAID - v12.9.0.2006 Intel RAID with trim - v12.9.0.2006

Let us know how this one works out.


This one worked !!! Thank you very much !!! Big Grin
find
quote
#8
(01-03-2015, 02:18 PM)gto4ben Wrote: Let's try this one more time. I'm only going to change the Intel RAID OROM so you can use HDs >3TB. I'll leave everything else stock.

Modified GA-EP45-UD3LR rev 1.0 F11 bios with the following changes.

Intel RAID - v12.9.0.2006 Intel RAID with trim - v12.9.0.2006

Let us know how this one works out.

Hello gto4ben,
Can you do the same for me by only changing the Intel RAID OROM so I can use HDs >3TB and leave everything else stock?

I'm running a Gigabyte GA-EP45T-UD3LR rev1.0

Thanks in advance,
ikari


Attached Files
.rar   45tud3lr_12e.rar (Size: 537.82 KB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
#9
(06-10-2016, 01:03 AM)ikari2000 Wrote:
(01-03-2015, 02:18 PM)gto4ben Wrote: Let's try this one more time. I'm only going to change the Intel RAID OROM so you can use HDs >3TB. I'll leave everything else stock.

Modified GA-EP45-UD3LR rev 1.0 F11 bios with the following changes.

Intel RAID - v12.9.0.2006 Intel RAID with trim - v12.9.0.2006

Let us know how this one works out.

Hello gto4ben,
Can you do the same for me by only changing the Intel RAID OROM so I can use HDs >3TB and leave everything else stock?

I'm running a Gigabyte GA-EP45T-UD3LR rev1.0

Thanks in advance,
ikari

Hello gto4ben,

I have the same request than Ikari. I´m running a Gigabyte GA-EP45T-UD3LR rev1.0.
The last BIOS is F12e:
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-...support-dl

Could you please do the same changes to be able to use 3Tb HDD?

Thank you!
find
quote
#10
I changed the Intel RAID OROM only so you can use HDs >3TB. I'll leave everything else stock since some users had difficulty with those changes for this motherboard.

Modified GA-EP45T-UD3LR rev 1.0 F12e bios with the following changes:

Intel RAID - v11.2.0.1527 Intel RAID with trim. This version is stable and is fast with the raid chipset used on these motherboards. I personally use it myself.

Let us know how this one works out.


Attached Files
.rar   45tud3lr.rar (Size: 566.32 KB / Downloads: 19)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)