Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 105
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 172
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222320
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118933
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 188
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6669
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309017
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61795
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 492
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20132
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168875
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6172
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 693
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5654
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60972
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274830
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 807
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24760

[REQUEST] GL504GS BIOS unlock
#1
BIOS located here

Pics of AMICB


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#2
Please take some of your BIOS (F12 I think, it will save to USB), one showing all visible sections/tabs, and then one showing Main, advanced, boot, and save and exit.

Inlcude an image of chipset section too if you have that, but doubt you do, that's why I skipped it initially. If you already can see chipset in the BIOS, then this will be easy mod, what you changed to User should appear but only if you already can see chipset section.

Put them in a zip or rar etc.
find
quote
#3
(11-07-2018, 03:35 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Please take some of your BIOS (F12 I think, it will save to USB), one showing all visible sections/tabs, and then one showing Main, advanced, boot, and save and exit.  

Inlcude an image of chipset section too if you have that, but doubt you do, that's why I skipped it initially.  If you already can see chipset in the BIOS, then this will be easy mod, what you changed to User should appear but only if you already can see chipset section.

Put them in a zip or rar etc.

Thank you for your reply, there is no "Chipset" option in BIOS. I'll provide actual pics later today.

Thank you
find
quote
#4
You're welcome! I thought not on chipset, but asked just in case Big Grin

On the BIOS images, this is stock BIOS correct, you have not already enabled other menus right?
If you have, please flash back to stock BIOS before getting the images, I need to see all that from stock BIOS.
find
quote
#5
(11-07-2018, 04:09 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: You're welcome!  I thought not on chipset, but asked just in case Big Grin  

On the BIOS images, this is stock BIOS correct, you have not already enabled other menus right?  
If you have, please flash back to stock BIOS before getting the images, I need to see all that from stock BIOS.

BIOS is 110% stock, i'll propably will need your help further to make it NOT-stock)
find
quote
#6
Good, less hassle for you since it's stock now. I will help you fully unlock, hopefully!
Flashing mod BIOS will be a hassle for you, if you do not have a flash programmer, but well get there!
find
quote
#7
(11-07-2018, 04:29 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Good, less hassle for you since it's stock now.  I will help you fully unlock, hopefully!
Flashing mod BIOS will be a hassle for you, if you do not have a flash programmer, but well get there!

Please find relevant files in attachment.


Attached Files
.rar   ASUS BIOS.rar (Size: 1.4 MB / Downloads: 22)
find
quote
#8
Thanks, I will start working on BIOS for you now, please be patient I'm a little bit behind tonight Big Grin

*Edit - what version of ME do you have? Check with HWinfo64, on the main large window, on the left in the item tree you will find ME section
https://www.hwinfo.com/download/
find
quote
#9
(11-08-2018, 02:54 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Thanks, I will start working on BIOS for you now, please be patient I'm a little bit behind tonight Big Grin
No worries - no rush.

Thank you  Angel
find
quote
#10
Please see edit above, maybe I was editing right when you replied Big Grin
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)